10 Best Seller Vietnam and Cambodia Tour Packages 2023/24
9.6Excellent - 110 reviewsWe just finished a 16-day independent trip across Vietnam and Cambodia. To make… Ms.Krista Forbes - CanadaHanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Can Tho - Chau Doc - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
Theme: Interact with local, Cultural, History, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
- Golden Day: 20% OFF + Voucher Deals $100
US $1,296$1,280 /pax
- Explore an array of city attractions and see the unique differences between Hanoi Old Quarter and Ho Chi Minh City
- Enjoy an overnight cruise in Halong Bay to deeper explore amazing caves and pristine beaches
- Take a leisure walking tour to discover Hoi An ancient town, where a laidback lifestyle has not changed
- Discover the breath of life along the Mekong Delta and be immersed in the rustic living of the riverside province
- Witness the earliest traces of Cambodia's historic religious culture before a trip to the heritage site of the Angkor complex
9.4Excellent - 14 reviewsHi! Sorry for the delay in responding. The internet in Laos has been spotty, so… Mr.Chris Brown - United KingdomHanoi - Halong Bay - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Ben Tre - Siem Reap - Mekong Delta…Theme: Soft Adventure, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,858$1,858 /pax
- Enjoy an overnight cruise through the beautiful landscape of Halong Bay and indulge in fresh seafood
- Follow the guidance of a local expert as you temple-hop at the magnificent Angkor complex, one of Southeast Asia's premier sights
- Discover the breath of life in the Mekong Delta and savor every moment among the lushly green vegetation and mighty waterways
- Visit the finest temples and a tour around the city’s fascinating canals in Bangkok Thailand
9.6Excellent - 11 reviewsKate. It’s almost over and we will be leaving in 4 hrs. Thanks for everything and… Mr. Rajiv - IndiaHo Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Can Tho - Cai Rang Floating Market - Chau Doc - Phnom…Theme: Interact with local, Relaxation, Cultural, HistorySuitable: Young Adults, SeniorsHighlights
US $763$763 /pax
- Explore major historical places in Saigon and crawl through the Cu Chi Tunnels to know more about Vietnam’s history.
- Experience the immense Mekong Delta while sailing among intricate waterways to visit colorful markets, beautiful landscapes and meet local people.
- Discover the grandeur of the Angkor complex to get to know Cambodia's historic religious culture and architecture.
9.5Excellent - 37 reviewsWorked with Rosie Nhung from BestPrice and everything was great. We had the majestic… Mr.Paul Cheah - AustraliaHanoi - Halong Bay - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Mekong Delta - Siem Reap - Angkor…Theme: Interact with local, Cultural, History, NatureSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $1,059$1,059 /pax
- Have an overnight stay on a Halong Bay cruise to immerse yourself in the significant attractiveness of emerald waters and limestone karsts
- Have a chance to learn more about the Vietnam War and the arduous life of the Vietnamese soldiers while discovering the famous tunnel system in Cu Chi
- Relish the tranquil and amicable atmosphere of the Mekong Delta villages
- Being guided by a local to go to the mystical Ta Prohm Temple and soak up the wonderful sunset in Angkor Wat
9.7Excellent - 13 reviewsOverall it was a great experience. The itinerary was well-planned and allowed us… Khayri Wasim - Saudi ArabiaHanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Siem ReapTheme: Cultural, History, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, SeniorsHighlights
US $1,328$1,328 /pax
- Explore the beauty of emerald green water among thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay.
- Enjoy the unspoiled scenery of remote villages in Sapa, the tranquil countryside in the Mekong Delta, the lively atmosphere of Hoian and Ho Chi Minh City.
- Discover the Imperial Citadel in Hue, and know more about Vietnam’s pre-modern history.
- Visit the most famous sites in Siem Reap and sightsee the complex architecture of the oldest temples.
9.2Excellent - 16 reviewsThe booking procedure was a pleasant one. Hang Moon from BestPrice was my travel… William - New ZealandHanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Can Tho - Chau…Theme: Cultural, History, NatureSuitable: Young Adults, SeniorsHighlights
US $1,629$1,629 /pax
- Discover the mystery and magic of Sapa on a unique journey, as well as the marvel of Halong Bay by sailing to the secluded part of hidden lagoons, unexploited beaches, and exotic grottoes
- Pass through the “best coastal way” Hai Van Pass, and visit the Imperial Citadel, which was recognized as World Heritage by UNESCO
- Ride across the small canals and side-arms of the “Mighty Mekong” to observe the daily life along the river banks
- Visit the most famous temple in Cambodia - Angkor Wat, and enjoy a delicious Cambodian dinner while watching a live Apsara Dance show
9.4Excellent - 14 reviewsHi Hang, First of all I just want to tell you that we had a great time on this much… Ms.Susan Zetscha - United StatesHanoi - Sapa - Ninh Binh - Hue - Hoi An - Can Tho - Chau Doc - Phnom Penh - Battambang - Siem…Theme: Interact with local, Cultural, History, NatureSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $2,113$2,113 /pax
- Admire the spectacular natural scenery of limestone karsts in Halong Bay and the stunning hills of rice fields in Sapa
- Enjoy a slow pace lifestyle while walking around the atmospheric Hoi An Ancient Town
- Explore the impressive temples, including the world-renowned Angkor Wat and participate in an Apsara dance show
- Try the local bamboo train and cooking class in Battambang - a rustic charm in northwestern Cambodia
9.4Excellent - 1 reviewI love every single day of our trip. We booked this tour for our wedding anniversary… Ms.Karen Ramoss - New ZealandHo Chi Minh City - Can Tho - Cai Be - Sa Dec - Cao Lanh - Tan Chau - Mekong Delta - Phnom…Theme: Interact with local, Cultural, History, NatureSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $1,289$1,213 /pax
- Discover the hidden charms of South Vietnam and the Mekong Delta
- Visit vibrant markets and lush orchards, admire gorgeous landscapes, and meet warm-hearted local people
- Explore the famous ruins of Angkor Wat and the former capital of Angkor Thom, where ancient and modern architecture come together
9.3Excellent - 9 reviewsHi Kate, this is one of the most memorable trips we’ve ever had. Thanks for organizing… Mr.Jurgen Bartschi - AustraliaHanoi - Mai Chau - Halong Bay - Hue - My Khe Beach - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Can Tho -…Theme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Soft Adventure, Cultural, History, NatureSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $1,984$1,984 /pax
- Discover the charming and picturesque secluded villages in Mai Chau and Battambang
- Soak in the vibrant and bustling atmosphere of Hanoi and Phnom Penh
- Witness the awe-inspiring and majestic natural landscapes and caves in Halong Bay and Phong Nha
- Experience the remarkable and ancient temples in Siem Reap, including the breathtaking Angkor Wat
- Explore the breathtaking landscapes of the Mekong Delta, from the largest freshwater lake to the picturesque fish farms and fruit orchards
9.6Excellent - 4 reviewsWe needed a relaxed holiday and we found this amazing tour. It's best for anyone… Ms.Carrie Sue Sams - SingaporeHanoi - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Mekong Delta - Can…Theme: Interact with local, Cultural, HistorySuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $1,847$1,847 /pax
- Explore attractive places and hidden alleys in every corner of Hanoi Old Quarter as well as Hoi An Ancient Town
- Visit natural landscapes in Halong Bay with an overnight luxury cruise
- Learn about Vietnam’s rich history, from the days of Hue’s Imperial Emperors to French Indochina and on to the memorable Cu Chi Tunnels
- Discover the highlighted Angkor temples and scenic Tonle Sap Lake in Siem Reap
Vietnam and Cambodia are two enchanting countries to travel in Indochina. Featuring a superb balance of invaluable traditions and tantalizing heritages, the vibrant essence of Southeast Asia will make your adventure fantastic and addictive.
In the same time zone UTC+07:00, it’s easy to travel between two countries as flights from Hanoi to Phnom Penh take about 1 hr 40 min, while flight time from Ho Chi Minh to Phnom Penh is only 45 min.
|Currency||Vietnam Dong (VND) 1 Dong ~ 0.17 Riel||Cambodian Riel (KHR) 1 Riel ~ 5.78 Dong|
|International Dialing Code||+84||+855|
|International Airport||Hanoi, Danang, Ho Chi Minh City||Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville|
Weather & Best Time To Visit
Having a unique topography like the letter S, weather in Vietnam is divided into different climates following each region, including the North, Central, and South. However, as both two countries are located in the tropical zone, they all feature tropical climates, with temperatures ranging from 25°C (77°F) to 35°C (95°F).
Dry season (November - April) is considered the best time to visit Vietnam and Cambodia since the weather is pleasant, cool, suitable for diverse outdoor activities such as sightseeing and trekking.
- Average temperature: 20°C (68°F) - 25°C (77°F)
- What to wear: Don’t forget to bring a jacket to keep warm in case of chilly days, especially during December - January.
Regardless, the best time to travel depends on your preference. With high rainfall, the Wet season (May - October) doesn’t possess ideal conditions as the dry season, yet it coincides with the low season, and you can enjoy your journey without concern about crowds.
- Average temperature: 30°C (86°F) - 36°C (96.8°F)
- What to wear: You should wear light clothes with breathable material. Remember to prepare waterproof clothes and umbrella for rainy days.
Top Places To Visit
Famous for its sensational nature and priceless heritages with splendid ancient architecture, Vietnam and Cambodia are perfect destinations for both nature goers and culture lovers.
If you are considering planning a trip to Vietnam and Cambodia, here are some highlight spots in the two countries you should not miss:
- Location: Quang Ninh Province, in the northeast of Vietnam
- Best things to do: Sightseeing, kayaking, swimming, and exploring caves
- Price range: US $60 - 100 /pax (day cruise), US $130 - 300 (2d1n cruise)
- Travel duration: Around 2.5 hours by shuttle bus from Hanoi
Named the land of 'descending dragons', Halong Bay is a magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Site famous for its breathtaking natural beauty of limestone karsts and emerald waters.
Aside from the stunning nature, the bay offers mysterious caves and fascinating aquatic activities for adventure lovers.
Halong Bay - One Of 7 Natural Wonders Of The World
Hoi An Ancient Town
- Location: Quang Nam Province, in Central Vietnam
- Best things to do: Marvel at the antique spots of the town, including Japanese Covered Bridge, Fujian Assembly Hall, Old House of Tan Ky, etc.
- Ticket price: 150,000 VND /pax (~ US $6.3)
- Travel duration: 1 hr 15 min by plane from Hanoi /Ho Chi Minh to Hoi An
Located on the central coast of Vietnam, Hoi An is one of the most charming ancient towns in Vietnam, with well-preserved mixed architecture from foreign countries and atmospheric old streets containing rich cultural value.
Hoi An Ancient Town - A Southeast Asian Trading Port In The Past
Cu Chi Tunnels
- Location: TL15, Phu Hiep, Cu Chi District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Best things to do: Discover the complex of Cu Chi Tunnels, witness the reenactment area, and join shooting ranges
- Ticket price: 110,000 VND (~ US $4.5) /person (Ben Duoc), 90,000 VND (~ US $3.8) /person (Ben Dinh)
- Opening hours: 08:00 - 17:00
- Travel duration: 1 hr 13 min by car from Ho Chi Minh City to Cu Chi Tunnels
About 44 km northwest of Sai Gon, Cu Chi Tunnels is a system of underground tunnels that used to be the crucial base of Vietnamese soldiers during the Vietnam War.
This is a recommended place for history lovers who want to explore the turbulent period of Vietnam in wartime.
Cu Chi Tunnels - The Best Historical Spot To Get Closer To Vietnamese History
- Location: Northern province of Siem Reap
- Ticket price: 1 Day Angkor Pass - US $37 (Direct). Free for kids under 12
- Opening hours: 05:00 - 17:30
- Travel duration: 12 - 15 mins by car from Siem Reap center to Angkor Wat
As one of the most amazing archaeological sites in Southeast Asia, Angkor Wat is an iconic heritage site of Cambodia, standing as a testament to the splendor and talent in the architectural ability of the ancient Khmer Empire.
Angkor Wat - The Largest Religious Structure Of The World
- Location: Part of the small circuit of the Angkor complex
- Ticket price: Included in the Angkor Archaeological Park’s temple pass
- Opening hours: 07:00 - 17:30
- Travel duration: 20 mins from Krong Siem Reap (near the Angkor National Museum) to Ta Prohm
Being the most popular site inside Angkor Archaeological Park, Ta Prohm is famous for its appearance, unlike other temples.
This temple is left untouched, allowing nature to reclaim, which creates a mysterious yet captivating combination of ancient ruins and the constant embrace of nature.
Ta Prohm - Known As Rajavihara (Monastery Of The King)
- Location: Samdach Sothearos Boulevard, near the confluence of the Tonle Sap River and Mekong River
- Ticket price: US $10 /person
- Opening hours: 08:00 - 11:00 & 14:00 - 17:00
- Travel duration: 5 mins by car /20 mins by foot from the center of Phnom Penh
Serve as the residence of Cambodia’s King, the Royal Palace is a historical landmark of the country with majestic architecture. It’s a wonderful amalgam of traditional Khmer architecture with French colonial influences.
Royal Palace One Of Bangkok's Most Important Spots
10 Day Itinerary
- Price range: From US $1200 /pax
- Recommended route: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Mekong Delta - Siem Reap - Angkor Wat
A 10-day itinerary is suitable for culture lovers and travelers who want to explore Indochina countries yet don’t have much time to travel. Have a glance at the tantalizing charm of Vietnam and Cambodia through cultural adventures to the major destinations of the two countries.
2 Week Itinerary
- Price range: From US $1400 /pax
- Recommended route: Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Siem Reap
If you have more time, spending 2 weeks traveling to Vietnam and Cambodia will allow you to have a chance to experience the quintessential world of Southeast Asia, where stunning nature, incredible architecture, scrumptious cuisine, and vibrant lifestyle make your journey unforgettable.
3 Week Itinerary
- Price range: From US $2100 /pax
- Recommended route: Hanoi - Mai Chau - Halong Bay - Hue - My Khe Beach - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Can Tho - Chau Doc - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Battambang
For travel enthusiasts who want to get a deeper understanding about Vietnam and Cambodia, it’s suggested that you should plan an excursion that is long enough to enable you to go to different places of the two countries. And this 3-week itinerary is an ideal option for you.
|What To Pack|
|Medical kit|| |
|Power plugs|| |
Plugs type A and C are popular in Vietnam and Cambodia, and if your device cannot match the outlet, you can prepare an adapter before traveling or borrow it at your hotel.
|SIM card|| |
Most international airports have a SIM card kiosk in the airport, so you can buy the local SIM right after you land.
|What To Buy|
|In Vietnam||You can buy Vietnamese cuisine, such as coconut candy and coffee. Handicraft products and tailored clothes are also popular choices for many visitors when coming to the country.|
|In Cambodia||Sculpture works, silver jewelry, and local weaving silk are recommended options you can consider when traveling to Cambodia|
Although located in Southeast Asia, Vietnam, and Cambodia still have apparent differences in weather due to geographical location
- Vietnam weather: General climate follows into three regions (North, Central, and South), North: diverse climate with distinct seasons: Spring (warm & humid), summer (hot & rainy), Autumn (breeze & cool), and winter (chilly & dry). Central: the same as the North at North Central Coast and dry and wet from South Central Coast inwards and the last South: Dry and wet seasons. Refer to details information.
- Cambodia weather: The wet (May-Step) contributes the heaviest rainfall of the year, while the dry (Oct-Apr) is under the influence of the hot and dry entire country. Read here for details.
Due to the above characteristics, the best time to visit Vietnam and Cambodia is from November to April, at least rainy year, for comfy transportation and sightseeing.
Generally, to cover a trip to Vietnam and Cambodia, an ideal plan can arrange from 7 to 15 days. Let's see where you will be traveling with different durations.
- 7 - 10 days: For those with limited time but enough to explore the most basic about these two countries: highlight cities such as Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Ho Chi Minh, and Siem Reap and glimpse the Mekong Delta.
- 11 -14 days: This is a wonderful time to discover all highlighted places in 3 regions in Vietnam and Siem Reap or southern Vietnam, and all highlighted in Cambodia.
- Over 15 days: A deep insight journey to Vietnam and Cambodia, visit 3 regions in Vietnam, and highlight cities in Cambodia.
Also, you can contact BestPrice via email@example.com or +84 904 699 428 to tailor-made a trip suitable to your demand.
Generally, your daily expense is around $96 - $248/person/day (excluding flight). Here is an overview of the Vietnam - Cambodia trip cost per person per day for a small group tour suitable for each demand:
- For budget travelers: $83 - $118 (Standard Class 2* hotel)
- For mid-range travelers: $100 - $150 (Superior Class 3* hotel)
- For luxury travelers: $120 - $250 (First Class 4* or 5*)
For detailed information, please have a look at our Best-seller Vietnam - Cambodia packages in 2023 below
From US $1296 per pax
From US $1059 per pax
|Deep Insight Vietnam and Cambodia 24 days||
From US $1984 per pax
No, tipping is not mandatory in Vietnam and Cambodia.
However, if you want to show your appreciation for services that exceed your expectations, here is a guide to tipping culture in each service that may be useful for the travel handbook
$ US 6 - 8/day/person
Around $ US 10/day/person
$ US 3 - 4/day/person
$ US 1-2/day/person
Otherwise, the front desk has a tip box for all staff in the hotel, or you can give a tip directly to staff that you appreciate
With other services like restaurant/bar/massage, you can tip for appreciated staff from $ US 2 - 5. When visiting a temple or religious site, you can leave some local currency in the urn to contribute to worship maintenance. And, just pay only the price agreed with the taxi, tuk-tuk catch along the way.
Yes, you need a tourist visa to enter each country if you aren’t in the visa-exempt category from each government visa requirement.
Depending on each country, you will be accepted for an e-visa or visa on arrival (VOA) to stay from 14 to 90 days
VOA: US $25 - 135
e-Visa: US $25
VOA: US $35
e-Visa: US $36
3 - 5 working days
3 working days
90 days: Chile, Panama
30 days: Cambodia, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand
21 days: Philippines
14 - 15 days: Belarus, Brunei, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Myanmar, Norway, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
30 days: Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Brunei Darussalam, Myanmar.
21 days: Philippines
14 days: Thailand
How to apply
Contact us for further details
See the official guideline here
Questions & Answers (100)
Hello, I'm looking for a package tour to Vietnam and Cambodia. I prefer an itinerary that allows for more time exploring Vietnam. My plan is to start in Siem Reap, then to Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An, and end in Halong Bay. Please provide me with your best itinerary.
If this is the first time you travel to indochina , i think the package the best of Vietnam and Cambodia in 15 days will very suitable with your trip
could you list for me must-see places in Vietnam and Cambodia? I am a first time traveler
You should travel to Hanoi, Halong, Ninh Binh, Hoi An, Hochiminh city, Mekong Delta for Vietnam and Siem Reap, Phnompenh for Cambodia
How about 7 days package for family 5 adults and 2 kids
7 days for a trip to two country will be very rush, you need at least two week for a package to two country
I am traveling from the Philippines to Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia. Do I need a visa for each country. I am a u.s. citizen.
Yes you will need visa when travel to Vietnam and Cambodia. You can do E-visa before getting in these two country or we have visa services can provide for you
I'm from Turkey. Does your package to Vietnam & Cambodia for 15 days offer halal meal option? what about the price?
Yes, we can offer halah food but not all the destination will have halah food so that there will be some meal you will have to eat vegetarian food. The price will higher and our travel consultant will send it through email