There is never an end to the splendour of Southeast Asia on this 3 weeks tour through Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand. It is easy to imagine the wonders of the area before you even step onto the plane, journeying through the jungles and along the famed patty-fields that stretch, rise, and stretch along the hillside. From historic grandeur to modern elegance, flourishing culture to sensational skylines, experience the highlights of Southeast Asia and experience a different world. The closer you come to landing the more excited you feel; the known and secret splendours of Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand are close enough to taste. Your well-deserved and truly wonderful holiday has begun.
Highlights of Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand 3 Weeks
|2022||1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29||2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 9, 23, 26, 30||3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28||4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28||1, 4, 8, 11, 22, 25, 29||3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27, 31||3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28||1, 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, 29|
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
|01 Mar 2022 - 30 Apr 2023|
|Small Group||Private Tour|
|First Class (4*)||
- Overnight in shared Twin/ Double room with Air-condition (AC) at hotel.
- All transport during tour on air - conditioned vehicle as per itinerary (including airport pick up & see off)
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Speed boat ticket Chau Doc – Phnom Penh
- 2 domestic flights Hanoi - Hue; Danang - Ho Chi Minh (20kg luggage inclusion)
- 1 International flight: Siemreap - Chiang Mai (20kg luggage inclusion)
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the accommodation (if any)
- International flights and taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Similar Indochina Vietnam Cambodia Thailand Tours
Questions & Answers (5)
Cancellation policy? Any xtra money invilvoled? What is deposit? Can we book xtra days in Hanoi prior ro start of tour?. Ler me know
Thanks you very much for your request.
Below is our cancelation policy:
Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
We do not require any payment extra except the not inclusion. We currently require 30% deposit, balance close travel date.
Yes, we can book an extra day in Hanoi for you, just let me know the detail.
I am waiting for your confirmation soonest.
Do you need to be fully vaccinated (for Covid-19), for this tour? Interested Departure Date: Friday 25 March, 2022
Basically requirements below:
Vaccination: Full vaccinated
Medical Insurance: Medical insurance with coverage of at least USD 50,000
Tests Result: Have an RT-PCR test result issued within 24 hours or 72 hours before traveling
I was thinking of going to Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia in April 2022.My questions are 1. Is there a big difference between the hotels in the top two prices, 2. how much extra to pay for a single room, 3.plus do you provide airport pick up on arrival? Thanks looking forward to doing this tour. One last question how’s the weather in April?
Thanks for your question
Please see my answers below
- The main difference between 2 stars and 3 stars hotels is the rooms in the hotels. The rooms in 2 stars hotels are more basic than rooms in 3 stars hotels. Rooms in 3 stars are more spacious, comfortable than 2 stars hotels.
- Depending on what tour you choose, the price for a single room for all the hotels you will be staying varies. The longer the tour is, the more you have to pay.
- We provide airport pick upon arrival. So anytime you land, the driver will be there waiting for you to transfer you to the hotel in the city center.
- April is a good time to visit these three countries. It is not too hot, or not too cold.
Thanks for your email I can add one more day tour to Elephant sanctuary (Karen) in the itinerary for you. Please let me know which tour you are interested in for Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam travel Many thanks