Get a interesting experience at the scenic life along Bangkok's waterways during a half day tour by long-tail boat. Start the journey down the legendary Chao Phraya River and visit the beautiful temple Wat Arun.
Thonburi Klong Tour half day
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Air-con vehicle (Car / Van / Coach)
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee as mentioned in the program
- Personal expense
- Other things are not mentioned in program
- More than 7 days prior: Free of charge
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 2 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 2 - 10 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Questions & Answers (1)
Hello. I am returning with a friends who has not been to Bangkok, but I have been several times. Do any of your half day canal tours....include going thru klongs across the river from city....seeing where people live and work? I saw men wearing boots and working on boats in water. ...seeing real life. Then seeing a temple area before returning to the city center. ........does your city tour include that area of Bangkok? Thank you....we are looking forward to the trip.
This tour is exactly what you want for Bangkok, when do you plan to travel?