TOP 10 Best Vietnam Tour Packages 2023/2024
Seeking a remarkable tours in Vietnam? Check out our best suggestions and don't miss your chance to get exclusive deals from BestPrice Travel
- Top 10 2023
- Family Holidays
- Northern Vietnam
- Luxury Tours
- Private Tours
- Central Vietnam
Best of Vietnam 15 days9.6Excellent - 42 reviewsItinerary I vote 10/10. 10/10 for food too, Vietnamese food is very delicious Here… Mr.Stephen Craig - United KingdomHanoi - Mai Chau - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong DeltaTheme: Soft Adventure, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Young Adults, Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $999$999 /pax
- Explore an array of city attractions in Hanoi - an over 1,000 years old city with hidden lanes and alleys in the Old Quarter
- A deluxe overnight cruise in Halong Bay to enjoy the breathtaking view of the World Natural Heritage
- Experience the slow-paced life in Central Vietnam with the antiquity and nostalgic feeling of Hue and Hoi An
- Discover the breath of life in the Mekong Delta and savor every moment among the lushly green vegetation and mighty waterways
- Small group tour option for making new friends and saving your money
Highlights of Vietnam 12 Days9.4Excellent - 134 reviewsI recently used Best Price Travel to plan a family vacation and I couldn't be happier… Mr.Sanket Sawant - IndiaHanoi - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Mekong Delta
Theme: Cultural, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, Group Travel, SeniorsHighlights
- Early Bird 15% OFF + Free Food Tour
US $868$868 /pax
- Immerse yourself in the typical vibes, flavoury local food, and distinctive activities of the 4 charming cities: Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An, and Ho Chi Minh.
- Have an unforgettable overnight trip on Halong Bay cruises for small groups with a sunset party, Vietnamese cooking class, limestone cave exploration, etc.
- Learn more about the historic Cu Chi tunnels and experience the regional Mekong Delta culture.
Best of Northern Vietnam 6 days9.4Excellent - 68 reviewsI booked an 8-day tour of Northern Vietnam with Best Price Travel and would like… Ms.Christy Chan - AustraliaHanoi - Ninh Binh - Sapa - Halong Bay
Theme: Interact with local, Soft Adventure, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Family with Kids, Singles & Solo, Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
- Summer Deals: 15% OFF + Free Airport Pick Up
US $399$399 /pax
- Immerse in the captivating scenery of Vietnam’s countryside and enjoy the tranquility and beauty of the rice fields in Ninh Binh.
- Trek through Sapa's waterfalls, mountains, verdant hills, and rice terraces to meet the residents from different ethnic minority groups of the North.
- Take a tour around Halong Bay and pass by the hundreds of limestone karsts that emerge out of the emerald waters.
Vietnam Essential 10 days - Small Group Tour9.5Excellent - 61 reviewsWe booked a private trip with BestPrice Travel and I have to say, it was fantastic!… Shawna - United StatesHo Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Cu Chi Tunnels - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong Bay
Theme: Interact with local, Cultural, HistorySuitable: Singles & SoloHighlights
- Flash Sale: 15% OFF + Free Show Ticket
US $939$798 /pax
- Visit the historical sites in Ho Chi Minh City and the renowned Cu Chi Tunnels
- Immerse in the mysterious yet fascinating Mekong Delta while savoring the moment of a tranquil lifestyle
- Uncover Hoi An old quarter with various cultural activities
- Visit Halong Bay - one of 7 World Heritage Sites on a sightseeing cruise trip
Best of Vietnam and Cambodia 15 days9.6Excellent - 106 reviewsI recently went on the Best of Vietnam and Cambodia tour with BestPrice Travel and… Ms.Anne Ross - United KingdomHanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Can Tho - Chau Doc - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
Theme: Interact with local, Cultural, History, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
- 20% OFF + Summer Deals $100
US $1,296$1,296 /pax
- Explore a diverse array of city attractions and the hidden alleys in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Enjoy an overnight cruise in Halong Bay in a wooden junk with visits to one of its amazing caves
- Take a leisure walking tour to discover Hoi An ancient town where a relaxing lifestyle has not changed
- Discover the breath of life along the Mekong Delta and savor every moment among the lushly green vegetation and mighty waterways, immersed in the rustic living of the riverside province
- Get to witness the earliest traces of Cambodia's historic religious culture before a trip to the heritage site of Angkor complex
Majestic Vietnam with Beach Relaxation 17 days9.3Excellent - 17 reviewsWe chose to go on this trip at the last minute, so we only had a limited time to… Ms.Hema Kamineni - United StatesHanoi - Halong Bay - Sapa - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Phan ThietTheme: Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $1,412$1,412 /pax
- Enjoy the seascape while cruising around the limestone islands in Halong Bay
- Visit the watery landscape of green fields and sleepy villages fed by the mighty Mekong River
- Relax on tropical sandy beaches and make the most of your free time to explore the local life in Phan Thiet
A Glimpse of Central Vietnam 5 days9.6Excellent - 4 reviewsWe had a really pleasant trip! Thank you so much for being so responsive and helpful… Ms.Vy Tran - United StatesDa Nang - Hue - Hoi An - My Son SanctuaryTheme: Cultural, HistorySuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $214$214 /pax
- Peer into Vietnam’s past in Hue and enjoy a boat cruise along the local Perfume River
- Visit Hoi An's scenic and unusually calm streets evoke the ancient world's charm
- Uncover the truth of My Son Sanctuary, which was originally the holy site of the Champa Kingdom in the fourth century
Real Taste of Vietnam 13 days9.4Excellent - 13 reviewsThis was an amazing experience. The itinerary was well-planned, taking us to some… Waltraud Amelie - NetherlandsHanoi - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Ben TreTheme: Interact with local, Foodies delightSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $1,142$1,142 /pax
- Ride a scooter around Hanoi, drink beer in local restaurants, and "party" in the Vietnamese way!
- Enjoy a cooking class with Chef to discover Vietnamese cuisine while cruising on Halong Bay
- Visit the Hue Imperial Citadel, which UNESCO designated as a World Heritage Site, and savor the authentic and distinct flavor of Hue cuisine
- Go on a foodie tour and savor the taste of Hoi An by motorbike.
- Immerse in the mysterious, yet fascinating Mekong Delta while savoring the moment of a tranquil lifestyle.
Luxury Vietnam Beach Wellness & Spa Package 14 days9.8Excellent - 4 reviewsFinally Best price travel described the tour and it truly lived up to its name.… Mr.Patrick Rohr - SwitzerlandHanoi - Halong Bay - Da Nang - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong DeltaTheme: Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $3,163$3,163 /pax
- Emerge in a spa treatment package offered by Halong Bay hotels and luxury cruises.
- Uncover Hanoi's bustling nightlife and enjoy a foot massage after the tour.
- Experience mud bath spa treatment, which is the Nha Trang specialty.
- Discover Hoi An old quarter's charm from one of the deluxe spa resorts.
- Enjoy a luxurious dinner cruise down the Saigon River as you take in Ho Chi Minh City's nighttime scenery.
Vietnam Like a Local - Private Tour 14 days9.5Excellent - 14 reviewsHang Moon made our Vietnam vacation an unforgettable experience. Hang Moon was quick… Ms.Lynne Clyne - CanadaHo Chi Minh City - Tan Phong Island - Cai Be - Hoi An - Hue - HanoiTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Foodies delight, CulturalSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $1,318$1,318 /pax
- Explore the Mekong Delta culture and lifestyle by staying at local home-stay
- Observe the unique way of trading at a floating market
- Experience a slow pace of life when you walk around the atmospheric ancient Hoi An town
- Spend the night on an iconic junk-style boat that cruises between the limestone peaks of Halong Bay while feasting on sumptuous meals on board
- Explore the underground system of Cu Chi Tunnels and learn about hard life in wartime
1. When is the best time to visit Vietnam?
You can visit Vietnam at any time of the year. Although the country has three specific regions (the North, the Center, and the South) with different and typical weather yearly and monthly, you still can have the best trip at the most suitable time according to our suggestion below:
- If you want to travel around the country, the best months are March, April, September, and October due to the dry and cool weather.
- If the beach vacation is what you are heading to, June and July are the best time to travel.
- If you want to witness the golden rice field, September to mid-October is a suitable sunny time for wonderful scenery and beautiful photo.
For more specific details, please get in touch with BestPrice Travel consultants to get the best solution for your trip.
2. How much does it cost for a Vietnam tour package?
Backpacking or living in hostels is completely safe and enjoyable, especially for budget tours. Here's a quick summary of pricing based on how much money you wish to spend.
- Budget for Standard class: $60 to $90 per day
- Budget for Middle-range class: $100 to $130 per day
- Budget for Luxury class: $150 to $200 each day
The most expensive part of your Vietnam trip will most likely be your plane ticket.
Here are prices of the most popular Vietnam tours 2023:
|Vietnam tour package||Price per pax (USD)||Duration|
|Northern Vietnam||$399||6 days|
|Vietnam at A Glance||$623||7 days|
|Vietnam Essential||$798||10 days|
|Highlights of Vietnam||$868||12 days|
|Best of Vietnam||$999||15 days|
3. How many days should I plan for a trip in Vietnam?
You may arrange a Vietnam tour based on the amount of time you have available time. A perfect tour can range from 6 to 21 days. Here are our detailed suggestions:
- 4–6 days: if you want to arrange a quick trip to one region, such as the northern, southern, or central regions.
- 7-10 days: if you plan to visit two to three regions using domestic planes.
- 11-15 days: if you want to see all the highlights and relax on the most stunning beaches.
- Over 15 days: for individuals who wish to see Vietnam more thoroughly and spend more time in each location.
Consider your time and need, then get in touch with BestPrice to customize your own trip.
4. What is the best itinerary for a first-time visitor?
If you want to discover Vietnam's various landscapes and immerse yourself in the local culture while interacting with friendly people, a 12-day itinerary might be the best choice. Within this time, you can visit from North to South and experience different regional features from US $868 (without the fee of international flight and taxes).
5. Is Vietnam safe enough from COVID to travel?
Generally, travelers can feel comfortable while our country has stopped all Covid-19 requirements for overseas visitors as of May 15, 2022.
- You are exempt from providing documentation of your Covid immunization.
- During immigration upon admission, you are not required to present a negative PCR test result.
- There is no requirement for a PCR test, quarantine, or a visa for many nations.
As a result, admission into Vietnam is currently the same as it was before the epidemic. Be aware that your preferred airline may demand a negative PCR test or proof of immunization. Query the airline before making a reservation.
6. Why is Vietnam always highly recommended for travelers?
Every tourist absolutely can find something to enjoy in Vietnam, regardless of their interests. Vietnam offers a variety of amazing experiences, from crowded cities and beautiful beaches to lush jungles and historic monuments. Here are the keypoints that attract thousands visitors every year:
- Magnificent Landscape
Vietnam has the top-listed World Heritage Sites, such as Ha Long Bay, Phong Nha Cave, Hoi An Old Town, etc., which can astound visitors by their tremendous beauty.
- World-renowned Beaches
Many of the top beaches in the world are located here. Most of them are suitable for swimming, and there are also options for participating in water sports like kite running and windsurfing. Enjoy one of the top-notch beach resorts and delicious seafood in Da Nang, Nha Trang, Mui Ne, etc.
- Delicious Local Cuisine
You may be familiar with Pho noodles, Spring rolls, and Bun Cha since they may be accessible in your nation. Vietnamese cuisine, however, extends farther than that and differs by location, with various kinds of fresh vegetables, pork, chicken, and seafood.
- Long-lasting History and Culture
Vietnam is one of Southeast Asia's oldest countries, having a convoluted past that started with the local Dong Son civilization long ago. Chinese, Khmer, and Indian cultures, as well as French colonization, have all had an impact on the nation.
- Kind and Welcoming People
Travelers claim that Vietnam's people are a truly priceless treasure because whether you know them or not, the locals from North to South extend a warm welcome to every tourists.
- Authentic Travel Experience
You must be able to have a unique vacation experience like mimic the locals, hike to ethnic minority communities in Sapa, capture images of the terraced fields, observe the dawn or sunset on Thu Bon river, experience the breathtaking beauty of many islands and islets in Ha Long Bay then paddle your kayak there, etc. The top-notch services offered here will fill more pages in your travel journal than the scenery and people.
- Affordable Price
Vietnam is a popular choice for vacationers on a budget. In most cities, there are several hostels and guest rooms with rates under 30 US dollars per room per night. Yet even upscale adventure visitors frequently like sampling the native street cuisine, which is delectable and more affordable than in many other nations. It is still a more reasonable travel destination than many other countries, despite the fact that it has significant inflation and that costs are growing on a regular basis.
Visiting this amazing nation is the best way to experience every memorable moment!
Vietnam Tours Reviews
Questions & Answers (180)
Is there Uber in VN? If not, could you suggest me some trustworthy brands in Vietnam?
In vietnam we have some brand for taxi very famous like G7, Grab or Bee and Uber is not available in Vietnam
Can I require halal food during our trip? Do I have to pay more for this requirement?
Yes you can, of course wil halah food there will be more expensive than common meal
Could you provide transfer options from Hanoi to Ninh Binh and the prices through mail? Thank you
You can book a private transfer or bus transfer from Hanoi to Ninh Binh
Can we travel from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, then come to Hoi An on several last days of our trip? Is the total airfare more expensive than the normal route of Hanoi - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City?
Yes you can but the price would me more expensive because you will need a flight back to HCM to go out of Vietnam
Hello, can you recommend a tour package to Vietnam? My husband and I are looking at about 10 days tours, departing July. This is the first time we are going to Vietnam.
The most recommend places for you to go in 10 days is Hanoi, Halong, Danang, Hoi An, Hochiminh, Mekong delta is very suitable with this trip
I recently used Best Price Travel to plan a family vacation and I couldn't be happier with the service they provided. Our tour advisor, Ms. Kate, was incredibly helpful in understanding our requirements and preparing the best travel plan for us within our budget. She made the entire process stress-free… More I recently used Best Price Travel to plan a family vacation and I couldn't be happier with the service they provided. Our tour advisor, Ms. Kate, was incredibly helpful in understanding our requirements and preparing the best travel plan for us within our budget. She made the entire process stress-free and enjoyable.
The guides we had during our trip were knowledgeable and enthusiastic about sharing their insights on the sights we visited, and they were always willing to accommodate our requests. The drivers were also helpful in sharing their local knowledge and making our travels more comfortable.
I highly recommend Best Price Travel for their trustworthy and reliable services. Thank you to Ms. Kate and the entire team for providing us with an unforgettable vacation! Less
I booked an 8-day tour of Northern Vietnam with Best Price Travel and would like to thank Kate for organizing the itinerary for me. From the booking process to the end of the tour, she promptly responded to my inquiries via email and WhatsApp. The tour guides were excellent, with great English skills… More I booked an 8-day tour of Northern Vietnam with Best Price Travel and would like to thank Kate for organizing the itinerary for me. From the booking process to the end of the tour, she promptly responded to my inquiries via email and WhatsApp. The tour guides were excellent, with great English skills and extensive knowledge.
This was a wonderful experience in Vietnam, with beautiful scenery and friendly locals.
Again, thank you Kate and the Best Price Travel team for your outstanding service. Less
Itinerary I vote 10/10. 10/10 for food too, Vietnamese food is very delicious
Here is my review of the guide in Hanoi: Wot can say Tom is the best if you have awards for best guide please put him in for award great guide
Guide in Hue, Hoi An, HCMC: all ok
About the accommodation during my trip, the… More Itinerary I vote 10/10. 10/10 for food too, Vietnamese food is very delicious
Here is my review of the guide in Hanoi: Wot can say Tom is the best if you have awards for best guide please put him in for award great guide
Guide in Hue, Hoi An, HCMC: all ok
About the accommodation during my trip, the cruise in Halong was extremely amazing, the rest of hotels in Hue, Hoi An & Ho Chi Minh: OK
Thank you Hang Moon for your enthusiastic support during my long long trip Less
We thoroughly enjoyed the package from all aspects. The trips are well planned, tour guides are very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. Meals are good and accommodations are excellent.
We had a great time with our tour guide, Mr Trieu. He took us to all the right places and at the right time.… More We thoroughly enjoyed the package from all aspects. The trips are well planned, tour guides are very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. Meals are good and accommodations are excellent.
We had a great time with our tour guide, Mr Trieu. He took us to all the right places and at the right time. He is very friendly and made our trip that much more enjoyable. We had a wonderful with him leading the way.
The Majestic Saigon is a very nice hotel, very pleasant staff ... though, a bit busy on Saturday.
We really enjoyed the Allegro. It has everything - we enjoyed the pool and the spa. Staff is very friendly and really make an effort to get to know us and accommodate our needs. They all seem to enjoy each other which makes it more pleasant for everyone. Less
This review is for the Deep Insight 18-day tour of only Vietnam. We chose a small private group tour of four family members with Superior 3* hotels.
My first impression of Best Price Travel was their willingness to tailor our trip specific to our needs/desires. We ultimately chose our travel dates… More This review is for the Deep Insight 18-day tour of only Vietnam. We chose a small private group tour of four family members with Superior 3* hotels.
My first impression of Best Price Travel was their willingness to tailor our trip specific to our needs/desires. We ultimately chose our travel dates based on the most economical international flights plans. Our trip was modified to 23 days to allow for additional free day added an internal flight to accommodate a round trip international fare, upgraded the HaLong Bay cruise boat (Peony Cruise/increased duration to two nights). Our original travel timeframe was impacted by the pandemic. Instead of cancelling Best Priced Travel honored our same plans for April, 2023. Because of our postponement, we worked with different travel agents (Tina Tran and Hang Moon). Both agents responded timely; were knowledgeable and pleasant.
The hotels we stayed at were very good Superior 3* hotels with some leaning higher up to First Class 4*. All of our hotels had a breakfast that was typically expansive with traditional Western and Vietnamese menu items (eggs, omelets, toast, Pho, spring rolls, local fruit, juices and coffee). Only one hotel of all our hotels was not up to par. Our tour guide mentioned that it had fallen in quality since the pandemic.
Overall, we had a wonderful experience on our Deep Insight vacation. All of our tour guides were fluent in English and great hosts. The drivers were excellent (required if you are to drive in Vietnam). Every transit connection and tour were timely. Even with our delayed international arrival after midnight and our 4am departure back home, our drivers were dependable and on time. This allowed us to be able to relax and not worry about the numerous multiple connections. Every bit of this was successfully arranged by our agents. Everyone was happy that we were finally able to enjoy this trip. I would definitely recommend utilizing Best Price Travel. They were able to provide us with an economical, customized, and personal trip with friendly, dependable staff and nice lodgings. And the trip was well worth our three year wait! Less