You will find the best prices with us and we are willing to match any lower price.
A refund will be made once the service is not qualified enough
You tell us what you desire, we help to make it true
Read out the lastest reviews and feedbacks from our guests who have recently backed from their Vietnam tours.
Vietnam is a long country with different kinds of weather in each region. It starts from tropical to sub-tropical zone. Therfore, one part of the country is cloudy & rainy while another is sunny & warm. If you could be flexible with your time, the best months to vsit is April – May & October - November.
You can find more information with our article: Best time to visit Vietnam.
There are lots of things to see in Vietnam for first time travelers. Depending on how much time you have. You can either choose to travel in one, two regions of Vietnam or the whole country:
See more information at: 5-useful-information-for-first-time-visitors-when-travelling-to-vietnam
Beside recoomended places for the first time traveler to Vietnam, you can visit more less touristy but, beautiful places in Vietnam like:
Basically, you need about 12 days for 4 big cities (Hanoi, Hoi An, Hue and Ho Chi Minh city) and Ha Longbay. If you have more time, you can choose to spend:
There is no exact answer for this question because Vietnam is a long country with 3 different kinds of weather in 3 different religions. Overall, Autumn (Sept-Dec) and Spring (March and April) are the most favourable seasons if you’re planning to cover the whole country. Please read more detail here.
Vietnam is one of the safest countries for visitor included solo women. While traveling to all parts of Vietnam, you will find that is true. We will advise you all useful information to ensure that there is no problems due to language/ culture barriers.
Traveling to the North, visitors will admire the magnificent architecture and beautiful natural scenery. Discover the 15 most beautiful tourist destinations in the North below:
- Halong Bay - located on the western part of the Gulf of Tonkin in the northeastern region of Vietnam. Endowed with nature's thousands of magnificent islands, the fruits of nature, beautiful scenery ...
- Sapa - Sapa is a town in Lao Cai city, tourists not only admire the majestic and poetic beauty of Northwestern mountains but also experience the cultural characteristics of the ethnic groups here.
- Ha Giang - As the top land of the country along with Dong Van rock plateau and Hoang Su Phi terraced landscapes. Ha Giang is blessed with a long-standing culture dating to the Dong Son Bronze Age
- Ninh Binh - About 100km from Hanoi to the South, Ninh Binh is a province in the Northern Delta with outstanding wild nature and charming scenery.
- Hanoi – The heart of Vietnam with many historic building and incredible traditional taste of Hanoian
From the North to the South of Vietnam, the Central Region alone is the place where the forest and sea meet the most. This creates a unique beauty that makes Central tourism attract tourists from all regions and the world.
Phong Nha – Ke Bang Cave : Lied in Quang Binh province, Phong Nha - Ke Bang landscape complex characterized by the longest and most beautiful caves in the world.
Hue - Once the capital of the Nguyen Dynasty, Hue is an architecturally rich land with a system of palaces, temples and citadels with many Hue cultural tourism sites awarded as a UNESCO cultural heritage site.
Da Nang – Danang is also honored as the most livable city in Vietnam for its proximity and tranquility.
Hoi An - this small old town is the intersection of many Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese and European cultures in both cuisine, architecture, to the traditions of the locals.
Da Lat - A poetic city filled with flowers and fanciful in the misty fog. Due to the favorable nature of the temperate climate as well as the great creativity of people, the beauty of Dalat has many outstanding features.
Nha Trang - Recognized as one of the most beautiful bays in the world, dubbed the tourist paradise.
The southern of Vietnam is a rich land rich in nature endowed with nature. Owing to endowed nature, this is also a land developed for eco-tourism.
Ho Chi Minh - once dubbed the "Pearl of the Far East" by the fast pace of life here. Ho Chi Minh City is a sleepless city, with massive buildings, many large industrial parks, and many skyscrapers.
Phu Quoc pearl island: Located in Kien Giang province, Phu Quoc is like the pearl island of Vietnam. Endowed with nature's charm for its natural charm and beauty, with masterpieces created by nature from beaches, peaceful fishing villages to historic sites.
Mekong Delta: The landscape of the Mekong Delta is beautiful like a maze with mangrove forests, a dense network of canals, rivers and even the most unique floating markets in Vietnam.
The quintessence of Vietnamese cuisine is extremely diverse and plentiful. This is a beauty that shows the Vietnamese cultural identity of the three regions of the North, Central and South. We can find some specific places which is characterized by:
- Northern cuisine: Besides, dipping dishes often use diluted fish sauce. In particular, Hanoi is known as the culinary elite of the North and often pays more attention to the color that must be showy, the taste just eaten, the flavor is usually not too bold like spicy, sweet like the Central or South.
- Central cuisine: you can find in Hue, Hoi An is often more flavorful, often bold and spicy dishes. The special feature of the dish is often through the color is a mixture of many ingredients favoring dark brown and natural red.
- Southern cuisine: especially Ho Chi Minh, often blends from many different regions, especially the influence of Cambodian, Chinese and Thai cuisine, so the dishes are more spicy and sweeter than other regions. Almost every dish will add a little sugar, or use coconut milk to make the dish more frugal and flavorful.
See our suggest itineray for Vietnam Culinary Tour