Top 5 Vietnam Health, Spa & Wellness Tour Packages 2023
9.8Excellent - 4 reviewsFinally Best price travel described the tour and it truly lived up to its name.… Mr.Patrick Rohr - SwitzerlandHanoi - Halong Bay - Da Nang - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong DeltaTheme: Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Luxury Travellers, SeniorsHighlights
US $3,163$3,163 /pax
- Emerge in a spa treatment package Halong Bay hotels and luxury cruises offer
- Uncover Hanoi's bustling nightlife and enjoy a foot massage after the tour
- Experience mud bath spa treatment, which is the Nha Trang specialty
- Discover Hoi An old quarter's charm from one of the deluxe spa resorts
- Enjoy a luxurious dinner cruise down the Saigon River as you take in Ho Chi Minh City's nighttime scenery
9.5Excellent - 3 reviewsWe did 8 days wellness retreat tour with BestPrice Travel last month before COVID… Ms.Katherine - SingaporeHanoi - Mai Chau - Da Nang - Hoi AnTheme: Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Luxury Travellers, SeniorsHighlights
US $908$908 /pax
- Relax your body, rejuvenate your mind in the peacefulness of Mai Chau and Hoi An
- Energize your spirit, and take away the stress and pressure in the natural pool
- Enjoy all of the luxury resort's wellness activities, such as body massage, sauna, and yoga classes
- Visit tranquil villages and observe farmers working in fields and weaving scarves
- Learn more about ethnic people's culture and customs, witness the vibrant local market and their daily lives
9.5Excellent - 7 reviewsOur tour guide was a joy. She was personal, professional, caring, and a lot of fun.… Sophie - United KingdomHanoi - Sapa - Halong BayTheme: Off the beaten track, NatureSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $1,096$1,096 /pax
- Take in the atmosphere of Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Travel to Nam Cang village and learn about ethnic minority life here
- Stay at the relaxed Topas Ecolodge nestled in the gorgeous Sapa Valley
- Spending time aboard a junk in Halong Bay is a romantic experience
9.4Excellent - 1 reviewVietnam is beautiful overall, all natural sites are spectacular, definitely would… Alice - United StatesHanoi - Halong Bay - Da Nang - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Phu Quoc - VietnamTheme: RelaxationSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $1,499$1,499 /pax
- Cruise on a luxury junk boat in Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with thousands of limestone islands and caves.
- Explore the historic and cultural attractions of Hanoi, such as the Temple of Literature, the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and the Old Quarter.
- Relax and unwind with various spa treatments, yoga classes, and Tai Chi sessions.
- Discover the beauty and diversity of Phu Quoc Island, where you can swim, snorkel, or sunbathe on the sandy beaches, or visit the pepper farms, fish sauce factories, and pearl farms.
- Experience the rural life and cuisine of the Mekong Delta, where you can cruise on a sampan boat, and visit floating markets, fruit orchards, and handicraft villages.
9.6Excellent - 1 reviewNorthern Vietnam is truly an ideal place to get away from the overcrowded city and… Danielle - CanadaHanoi - Mai Chau - Tu LeTheme: Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Luxury Travellers, Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $890$890 /pax
- Explore the beautiful nature of Hoa Binh and Yen Bai provinces, including twisted roads, rugged mountains, and steep valleys.
- Experience high-end wellness services such as traditional spa treatments, herbal bathing, hot springs, Yoga, and Zen meditations.
- Get a taste of the rich culture and traditions of the area while visiting Hanoi, Mai Chau Ecolodge, Le Champ Tu Le Resort and Tu Le Resort.
If you are looking for a suitable place to unwind and recharge, Vietnam can be a wonderful choice for you with:
- Mainly mountainous terrain: With the ideal landscape, most resorts in Vietnam are built separately, allowing rejuvenators to immerse in the lush beauty of nature
- Hot spring areas: Vietnam has many hot springs where you can soak in warm and mineral-rich water to reduce stress and induce restful sleep.
- Relaxing mud baths: Mud bath is not new in Vietnam, there are numerous sites across the country that enable travelers to soothe sore muscles and enhance skin conditions
- High-quality facilities: You can find numerous 5-star accommodations from North to South offering a wide scope of spa services following international standards for relaxation lovers to unwind and enjoy nature, within an affordable cost range.
As wellness tourism is recently developed, wellness tours are concentrated on luxurious resorts in Vietnam:
Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort & Wellness
Address: Binh Minh, Thang Binh, Quang Nam
Almanity Hoi An Wellness Resort
Address: 326 Ly Thuong Kiet, Phuong Minh An, Hoi An, Quang Nam
Alba Wellness Resort By Fusion
Address: Phong Son, Phong Dien, Thua Thien Hue
Tia Wellness Resort
Address: 109 Vo Nguyên Giap, Khue My, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang
Mandala Wellness, Sai Gon
Address: Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien, Thu Duc, Ho Chi Minh
The best duration for a retreat tour in Vietnam should be from 8 - 15 days, including both sightseeing and relaxation at luxurious resorts. It’s recommended to spend more than 10 days as you can get a deeper glimpse of Vietnam:
- 8 - 10 days: Our short package will enable travelers to explore one specific region in Vietnam (North, Central, or South) with sightseeing activities and 3 - 5 retreat days
- 12 - 15 days: Longer trip enables rejuvenators to travel to two regions or complete Vietnam consisting of 3 - 4 retreat days
The cost range per day you have to spend is around US $120 - 300 /person /day. Retreat & Wellness Tours in Vietnam are quite expensive since your accommodations will be in upper classes - 4* to 5* hotels and affluent resorts:
- For short package tours (without flights to get around): US $120 - 200
- For longer package tours (including flights to transfer): US $160 - 300
If you are looking for a first-rate wellness tour in Vietnam, you can opt for our bestseller 14-Day Luxury Vietnam Beach Wellness & Spa Package from US $3163 /pax. The journey combines beach relaxation and spa treatment, offering infinite enjoyment and relaxation to travelers:
|Day 1 - 3||
Hanoi & Halong Bay:
|Day 4 - 11||
Hoi An & Nha Trang:
|Day 12 - 14||
Ho Chi Minh City & Mekong Delta:
Questions & Answers (7)
we are a couple looking for a tour to relax and unwind. Only have 7 days to travel so we want to spend our holiday in a specific region of Vietnam. Which region should we choose for the best relaxation - North, Central, or South?
If you just want to relax, so central with Hoi An, Da Nang, Nha Trang will very suitable with you
is the Almanity Hoi An Wellness Resort near a beach? which beach?
It will be 1 km to the beach so you'll have to walk quiet far
Will the hotel in Hoi An offer bike/ cyclo rental? We also want to have some physical activities like roaming around the city
Yes they can offer for you, in some hotel they can offer for free
I'm traveling with my husband and this wellness tour will be a surprise for his birthday. Is it recommended for him to take the spa package? Are there any services for men?
Yes if he take the spa package is very good, it's suitable with everyone and it's a good way to relaxing yourself
I have a big concern about your "Halong Bay and Nam Cang Retreat 8 days". It's really interesting and relaxed. But I wonder if the tour is suitable for a big family or not. My family has 4 members, including 2 adults and 2 children.
Yes this tour is very suitable for a big family like you