As three of Indochina’s most beautiful and welcoming countries, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand consistently rank among the world’s most popular travel destinations. Traveling to these countries to learn more about their unique religious richness and the world’s most renowned landmarks will be an unforgettable experience. So pack your bags and go on a trip with us with the “Vietnam Cambodia Thailand at Glance 14 days” tour.
Vietnam Cambodia Thailand at Glance 14 days
9.4Excellent - 13 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlistInquire Now
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Ben Tre - Siem Reap - Mekong Delta - Thailand - Bangkok
Departure: At Customer's request
At Customer's request
Category: Vietnam Cambodia Thailand Tours
Theme: Soft Adventure, Cultural, Nature
Suitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults
Type: Private tour, Join in tour
- Enjoy an overnight cruise through the beautiful landscape of Halong Bay and indulge in fresh seafood
- Follow the guidance of a local expert as you temple-hop at the magnificent Angkor complex, one of Southeast Asia's premier sights
- Discover the breath of life in the Mekong Delta and savor every moment among the lushly green vegetation and mighty waterways
- Visit the finest temples and a tour around the city’s fascinating canals in Bangkok Thailand
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi Half-day City Tour
Day 3: Halong Bay - Overnight on Cruise
Day 4: Halong Bay – Fly to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 5: Cu Chi Tunnels – Full-day Sight-seeing Tour
Day 6: Full-day Trip to Mekong Delta
Day 7: Fly to Siem Reap
Day 8: Siem Reap Temple Discovery Tour
Day 9: Siem Reap Free day
Day 10: Siem Reap Flight to Bangkok
Day 11: City Temple & Thonburi Canal Tour Bangkok
Day 12: Authaya Discovery
Day 13: Free day in Bangkok
Day 14: Bangkok Depart
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
|01 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023|
|First Class (4*)||
- *All prices are based on per adult, in Double/Twin sharing
- Small group tour available (max 10 guests): HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Surcharge will be applied for single traveler or single room request
- 13 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 1 Brunch, 1 Dinner
- Airplane, Car, Cruise, Motorcycle
- Hotel (12 nights), Overnight on cruise (1 night)
- Overnight in shared Twin/ Double room with Air-condition (AC) at hotel.
- All transport during tour on air - conditioned vehicle as per itinerary (including airport pick up & see off)
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Domestic flight: Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Reap, Siem Reap - Bangkok
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Vietnam and Cambodia Stamp Fee
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- International flights & departures taxes.
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
- Travel insurance.
- All other services not mentioned above.
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Excellent 13 reviews
- Itinerary 9.6
- Food/Drink 9.4
- Tour guide 9.4
- Enter/act 9.1
- Accomodations 9.5
Display 1 - 5 of 13
Similar Indochina Vietnam Cambodia Thailand Tours
Questions & Answers (2)
Ask a Question
Do you cater for vegetarian diet (no fish, chicken, no fish sauce, etc)?
Yes we do
Does this tour visit the killing fields?
No, Killing fields located in Phnom Penh and this tour do not pass through there. You can extend your trip 1 - 2 days more to visit Killing filend.
I recently finished a 14-day trip with BestPrice Travel through Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand, and I strongly recommend it. Everything went so smoothly from beginning to end.
My travel agent, Ms. Moon, was AMAZING; she messaged me frequently to make sure everything was well. I booked a last-minute… More I recently finished a 14-day trip with BestPrice Travel through Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand, and I strongly recommend it. Everything went so smoothly from beginning to end.
My travel agent, Ms. Moon, was AMAZING; she messaged me frequently to make sure everything was well. I booked a last-minute tour but Moon took care of everything and was incredibly helpful in making sure I had the best trip ever!
I met excellent tour guides: Mr. Tom, Tea, Mr. Bob, and Andy. They were all incredibly knowledgeable and nice.
I didn't want the trip to end because it was so wonderful. In general, the tour was perfect! But my two favorites were the Halong Bay and Mekong Delta tours.
The accommodations were excellent and had good locations for exploring the cities.
I had no complaints about the vacation, so I will definitely book with this company again. Highly recommended if you want to have a great time with no-worry as they handle all the planning. All you have to do is show up and make lifelong memories. You won't be disappointed, so enjoy. Less
Services were outstanding, we were taken care of pretty well. There's nothing serious to complain about. The itinerary was so well organized to travel 3 countries in only 2 weeks, but still, we are considering having another trip to Thailand next year to experience more as we only could visit Bangkok this time.
We booked our holiday in Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand for my family of 5 people through Best Price Travel. It was our first time in Southeast Asia and it was also a great trip with remarkable and unforgettable experience. Drivers were professional and friendly. Guides had good English skill and good… More We booked our holiday in Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand for my family of 5 people through Best Price Travel. It was our first time in Southeast Asia and it was also a great trip with remarkable and unforgettable experience. Drivers were professional and friendly. Guides had good English skill and good knowledge about culture and history, except guide in Siem Reap, he was just adequate.
We are pleased in general with services; our accommodation was amazing with good location.
If you are seeking a local tour operator, we can highly recommend you this agency.
It was an incredible trip to Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand with BestPrice Travel. Tina was perfect from the first email to the end of the trip. She was very helpful and patient with all our inquiries. All hotels, transfers, guides were great. And we got the trip at a very good price compared with another agent in Vietnam. Highly recommend.
We plan to took a package around Indochina and just finish this tour last week. We had a chance to visit most famous and interesting sight both of Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia.All service was very good including guide, food, transfer, guide, hotel and dine restaurant. We plan to take another trip to Lao next year and surely contact with this agent again. Many thanks for all.