Hanoi streets, you might know them pretty well, but we bet that you haven’t known them all. There are many corners of the city that even the locals might not get used to and let us be the map to guide you through the hidden points of Hanoi. Ta Hien can be very popular to grab a beer and share some stories, but where would be more interesting? Around it!
Hanoi Street Food Walking Tour
9.5Excellent - 109 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food
- English Speaking Tour guide
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Travel insurance
- Electric Car/Water Puppet Show
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Excellent 109 reviews
- Itinerary 9.3
- Food/Drink 9.6
- Tour guide 9.9
- Enter/act 9.4
- Accomodations 9.5
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question