When a hard working day is finished and night falls, Hanoians and their city come to life like no other city in South East Asia. Let this Night Lights & Food Tour on Motorbike show you the city in full bloom at night like a local. We spent a night speeding around the city, and this will be one of the most fun you have during your time in Hanoi. Promise!
Hanoi Food Tour by Motorbike at Night
9.6Excellent - 5 reviews
from US /pax
Hanoi - Hanoi Opera House - Hoan Kiem Lake - Hanoi Old Quarter - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - West lake - Long Bien Bridge - Vietnam
Departure: 4 hours total: 18.00 pm to 22:00 pm (Hotel pick up drop off time)
4 hours total: 18.00 pm to 22:00 pm (Hotel pick up drop off time)
Theme: Foodies delight, Cultural
Suitable: Young Adults, Couples
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Motorbike with a high quality helmet
- • Insurance Cover
- • Tour Guide / English to Vietnamese
- • Female driver to drive your motorbike and answer your questions
- Tour Guide Leader and a male Tour Coordinator on the leading motorbike
- Head-set communication system so guests will be in constant communication on the way with the Tour Guide Leader
- Wet Weather Poncho (if required)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Coffee / Tea / Soft Drink at the meeting point
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- A range of Vietnamese snacks
- Lunch/ Dinner unlimited amounts of authentic Vietnamese food from the menu to suit your taste requirements including unlimited drinks (Cold Beer / Cold Soft Drink / Tea).
- Gratitude / Tips to Tour Guide (recommended)
- Bottled Wine and Spirits available during Lunch / Dinner
- Any items not mentioned above
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question