Exploring a foodie’s heaven with this Hanoi Food Tour by Motorbike at Night. This private tour provides you with a personal guide charting the city's history and culture. Riding on the back of a motorbike, you will have the chance to observe the authentic local lifestyle and some stunning sights at night in Hanoi.
Hanoi Food Tour by Motorbike at Night
- Try the authentic, appetizing food and drink in Hanoi
- Get a glimpse into the city’s history and culture by riding on the back of a motorbike
- Enjoy some of the most attractive sights in Hanoi at night, all with ease and commentary
Itinerary Expand all
- Around 18:00, the tour leader will pick you up at the location where you are staying.
- You will find the group at the designated meeting location and receive a comprehensive tour safety briefing while enjoying your choice of egg, coffee/chocolate/matcha, or soft drink/juice.
- Go outside of the Old Quarter, have fun in areas that aren't geared towards tourists, and observe the genuine way that locals live.
- Dinner is served in a traditional Vietnamese restaurant that offers an endless selection of delicious dishes to satisfy a wide range of gastronomic preferences.
- Attend the nighttime ceremony at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to see the lowering of the flag.
- Go throughout the city, going past some of the most beautiful and historically significant buildings, such as the railway house, West Lake, and the Long Bien Bridge, etc.
- If you would like to learn more about the Old Quarter, please do not hesitate to approach our tour guides, and they will be more than happy to show you around. Or, you may return to the hotel if you would prefer.
- The cuisine tour will conclude at 22:00.
NOTE: Group Tour includes 5 – 8 people, the large group can up to 12
A Group Of Young Travelers Enjoy Vietnamese Bread Banh Mi
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Dinner
- N/A (1 night)
- Motorbike with a high quality helmet
- • Insurance Cover
- • Tour Guide / English to Vietnamese
- • Female driver to drive your motorbike and answer your questions
- Tour Guide Leader and a male Tour Coordinator on the leading motorbike
- Head-set communication system so guests will be in constant communication on the way with the Tour Guide Leader
- Wet Weather Poncho (if required)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Coffee / Tea / Soft Drink at the meeting point
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- A range of Vietnamese snacks
- Lunch/ Dinner unlimited amounts of authentic Vietnamese food from the menu to suit your taste requirements including unlimited drinks (Cold Beer / Cold Soft Drink / Tea).
- Gratitude / Tips to Tour Guide (recommended)
- Bottled Wine and Spirits available during Lunch / Dinner
- Any items not mentioned above
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
- Itinerary 9.8
- Food/Drink 9.6
- Tour guide 9.8
- Enter/act 9.4
- Accomodations 9.8
Similar Hanoi Tours
Questions & Answers (2)
Can I book a motorbike and travel inside the city alone without any driver? What if the motorbike is stolen when I’m not paying attention? Do I have to compensate for everything?
Yes there are many place for you to rent a motorbike. If your motorbike got stolen or broke down you compensate for everything, of course, you alreay make a deposit for the motorbike before the trip start so that there is no way you can escapse
I love Viet Nam so much! I've been to Vietnam many times but I haven't been on a motorbike tour before. I can't ride a motorbike though but I want to have a unique experience in Vietnam from a different view. Can I attend your motorbike tours?
Yes we can organize many type of motorbike tour with our company. That will be a quiet nice experience
My wife and I had an excellent food tour scooting around Hanoi. Our tour guide Mr. Tom spoke excellent English. He took us for an unforgettable local food stand trip. He guided not only delicious food but also food cultural in Vietnam. Without his guide, you might pass by the food stand many time, and… More My wife and I had an excellent food tour scooting around Hanoi. Our tour guide Mr. Tom spoke excellent English. He took us for an unforgettable local food stand trip. He guided not only delicious food but also food cultural in Vietnam. Without his guide, you might pass by the food stand many time, and miss the delicious local food here. Local Bun Cha was excellent and the egg coffee, well- different. I recommend this tour highly. Enjoy! Less
We booked 18 days tours with Vana Pham who planned trip very carefully to make sure that we have a enjoyable and wonderful experience. Everything is taken care from two flights, all hotels, boats, cruise, tour guides…She was responsive throughout the planning until we make the trip to Vietnam. All… More We booked 18 days tours with Vana Pham who planned trip very carefully to make sure that we have a enjoyable and wonderful experience. Everything is taken care from two flights, all hotels, boats, cruise, tour guides…She was responsive throughout the planning until we make the trip to Vietnam. All the hotel were good, the tour guides were excellent, and knowledgeable. We will recommend Vana and Bestprice Travel to anyone who are interested in traveling to Vietnam, lao and Cambodia. Less
the motorbike tour was amazing!
The motorbike was FANTASTIC
Thank you the night light and food tour was fantastic we both enjoyed it so much and will publicize to our friends on Facebook great concept great experience.