With a tour that covers a wide range of activities and is designed to accommodate a private group, you will get a sense of authenticity in 3 different famous Indochine cities. Join us on the Luxury Thailand, Vietnam, and Cambodia 20 Days tour; you will spend a day on a luxury cruise in Ha Long Bay, exploring the charm of Central Vietnam and the vibrancy of the south's lifestyle. The tour does not stop at Vietnam, but continues to Cambodia and Thailand, with their magnificent golden temples and picturesque canals, offering the chance to witness the grandeur of ancient cities and the hidden temples deep inside the jungles. Through the fascinating destinations, this tour package will surely give you many memories you will never forget.
Luxury Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia 20 days
9.3Excellent - 2 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlistInquire Now
Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Mekong Delta - Can Tho - Chau Doc - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Ta Prohm
Category: Vietnam Cambodia Thailand Tours
Theme: Interact with local, Cultural, History
Suitable: Young Adults, Seniors
Type: Private tour
- - Get amazed by Thailand’s unique architecture and its bustle cities.
- - Immerse yourself in the luxury cruise and admire the spectacular natural beauty of Ha Long Bay.
- - Explore Cambodia's incredible amount of history, culture, and charming natural attractions.
- - Get a glimpse of Bangkok and experience the local’s life on a longtail boat.
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Bangkok Arrival
Day 2: Bangkok City Temples, Grand Palace & Thonburi Canal Tour
Day 3: Bangkok Free Day
Day 4: Bangkok - Fly to Chiang Mai - Half-Day Chiang Mai City
Day 5: Chiang Mai - Elephant Nature Park (Join Tour)
Day 6: Chiang Mai - Fly to Hanoi
Day 7: Hanoi Half-Day City Tour
Day 8: Hanoi – Halong bay - Overnight on Cruise
Day 9: Halong Bay – Hanoi – Fly to Hue
Day 10: Hue Half-Day City Tour
Day 11: Hue - Da Nang - Hoi An - Road transfer
Day 12: Hoi An Half-Day City Tour
Day 13: Hoi An – Da Nang - Fly to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 14: Cu Chi Tunnels and Sight-Seeing Tour Full Day
Day 15: Ho Chi Minh City - Cai Be - Can Tho
Day 16: Can Tho – Cai Rang floating market – Chau Doc
Day 17: Chau Doc - Phnom Penh by speedboat
Day 18: Phnom Penh Half-Day City Tour – Fly to Siem Reap
Day 19: Angkor Wat Complex Full Day Tour
Day 20: Siem Reap Departure
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
|01 Nov 2022 - 31 Dec 2023|
|First Class (4*)||
- *All prices are based on per adult, in Double/Twin sharing
- Small group tour available (max 10 guests): HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Surcharge will be applied for single traveler or single room request
- 19 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches, 1 Brunch, 2 Dinner
- Airplane, Car, Cruise, Trekking
- Hotel (18 nights), On-board an overnight cruise in Halong Bay (1 night)
- Overnight in shared Twin/ Double room with Air-condition (AC) at hotel.
- All transport during tour on air - conditioned vehicle as per itinerary (including airport pick up & see off)
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- 4 domestic flights Bangkok - Chiang Mai, Hanoi – Hue, Da Nang – Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh - Siem Reap (Economy class with 20 kg luggage included)
- 1 international flight Chiang Mai - Hanoi (Economy class with 20 kg luggage included)
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the accommodation (if any)
- International flights and taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- For infant (
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Excellent 2 reviews
- Itinerary 9
- Food/Drink 9.5
- Tour guide 9
- Enter/act 9.5
- Accomodations 9.5
Similar Indochina Vietnam Cambodia Thailand Tours
Questions & Answers (1)
Ask a Question
Hi we are 6 people wanted to tour Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand for 20 days ( first class ) between January 15 to February 24 can you please let me know how much it going to cost ( best price) and starting date and ending day. We are all adults Thank you very much.
We will give you 200 USD discount for 1 person (apply for group of 6). Please check and confirm if you would like to process.
We booked the luxury option with 5-star hotels and resorts so nothing to complain about my accommodation and services in general.
The itinerary was good but mostly focused on sightseeing so we felt not really active. But it's still quite interesting as all of our tour guides were so knowledgeable and… More We booked the luxury option with 5-star hotels and resorts so nothing to complain about my accommodation and services in general.
The itinerary was good but mostly focused on sightseeing so we felt not really active. But it's still quite interesting as all of our tour guides were so knowledgeable and funny, we learned a lot about each site we visited. The most regretful thing is that Siem Reap and the Angkor Complex were gorgeous but we didn't have much time there. Maybe next time we should book a long day tour to explore more in Cambodia. Thanks a lot for a wonderful trip! Less
20 days was quite short to explore inside out all 3 countries: Thailand, Vietnam, and Cambodia. But this tour is a good choice for anyone who doesn't have much time but still wants to visit as many as possible like us. As we had only a few days in Cambodia, maybe we'll book another tour to this country… More 20 days was quite short to explore inside out all 3 countries: Thailand, Vietnam, and Cambodia. But this tour is a good choice for anyone who doesn't have much time but still wants to visit as many as possible like us. As we had only a few days in Cambodia, maybe we'll book another tour to this country to visit more as it's gorgeous. There's nothing to complain about the services during our tour, everything was amazing, especially our 5-star hotels and resorts which were perfect. Less