Top 10 Northern Vietnam Tour & Holiday Packages 2023
9.4Excellent - 77 reviews"We got "top of the world" experiences in our journey: we took a Tam Coc boat ride… Ms.Edith Hernandez - United StatesHanoi - Ninh Binh - Sapa - Halong Bay
Theme: Interact with local, Soft Adventure, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
- End Season Deals: 15% OFF + Free Airport Pick Up
US $399$399 /pax
- Immerse in the captivating scenery of Vietnam’s countryside and enjoy the tranquility and beauty of the rice fields in Ninh Binh.
- Trek through Sapa's waterfalls, mountains, verdant hills, and rice terraces to meet the residents from different ethnic minority groups of the North.
- Take a tour around Halong Bay and pass by the hundreds of limestone karsts that emerge out of the emerald waters.
10.0Excellent - 1 reviewMy trip to Hanoi, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave was a remarkable adventure that combined… Milesi - SingaporeHanoi - Ninh Binh - Bich Dong Pagoda - Tam Coc - Mua Cave - Trang An - Halong BaySuitable: Luxury TravellersHighlights
US $794$794 /pax
- Sightseeing the ace historical relics of Hanoi 1000 years civilization
- Take part in a countryside discovery to Incense village Quang Phu Cau, Bich Dong Pagoda, and release your soul with Tam Coc boat trip
- Conquer Ngoa Long Mountain on the Mua Cave peak and settle down on Trang An Grottoes on sampan
- Experience a 5-star overnight cruise in Halong Bay Natural World Heritage
9.5Excellent - 35 reviewsHi Kate, thannk you been great so far! Ms.Clara Rizzo - AustraliaHanoi - Mai Chau - Ninh Binh - Sapa - Halong BayTheme: Soft Adventure, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Budget Travellers, Singles & SoloHighlights
US $522$522 /pax
- Discover the local ethnic minority group as you hike through Sapa's outstanding rice paddies, waterfalls, mountains, and rolling verdant hills
- The emerald water of Halong Bay is the perfect place to set sail on a traditional junk boat and pass countless limestone karsts
- Experience the charming villages of Mai Chau and the surrounding stunning landscape by bike while learning about traditional Thai culture
- Get a glimpse of life in the countryside in North Vietnam and enjoy the tranquility of the endless paddy fields
9.6Excellent - 4 reviewsLoved every minute of this trip! It is a great way to experience the less-known… Joe Roberts - afHanoi - Mu Cang Chai - Sapa - Bac Ha Market - Hoang Su Phi - Ha Giang - Dong Van - Meo Vac…Theme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Soft AdventureSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $1,132$1,132 /pax
- Travel around the terrace fields, and witness the peaceful sight and daily life of traditional ethnic people in the North
- Driving way with the marvelous mountainous view and tranquil rural atmosphere
- Trekking through local villages where you can gain a deeper insight into traditional tribes
9.6Excellent - 4 reviewsThis trip was great! The sites were stunning and our guide was the best and very… Stuart - BrazilHanoi - Ba Be lake - Ha Giang - Meo Vac - Dong Van - Sapa - Halong BayTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Soft Adventure, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,417$1,417 /pax
- Adore the unspoiled and magnificent landscapes of Northern Vietnam
- Explore the ethnic people's unique lifestyle and culture in Ha Giang
- Enjoy an effortless trek journey in Ba Be and Sapa to witness stunning scenery
- Visit local ethnic market and bring home the most unique souvenirs
- Admire the natural beauty of Halong Bay - the World Heritage Site with thousands of unique limestone islands
8.8Very good - 5 reviewsA beautiful insight into Vietnam's customs and culture. I highly recommend it for… Juan Mark - ChileHanoi - Ha Giang - Pan Hou - Dong Van - Meo Vac - Ba Be lakeTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Soft AdventureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,061$1,061 /pax
- Trek to the stunning Hoang Su Phi landscape and admire the spectacular scenery in this mountainous region
- Visit the rarest Dong Van rock plateau, a UNESCO World Geopark, with an unforgettable experience
- Get your adrenaline pumping with an exciting kayaking adventure, exploring streams and lagoons at Ba Be Lake
- Privately immerse yourself in the lives of ethnic communities and witness their daily activities
9.4Excellent - 5 reviewsBooked a trip to Ha Long Bay with BestPrice Travel for February 2023. Despite some… Mr.Wacleus - SingaporeHanoi - Ninh Binh - Halong BayTheme: CulturalSuitable: Singles & SoloHighlights
US $349$349 /pax
- Visit Hanoi’s historic sites and take a walking tour through the Old Quarter’s maze of streets and alleys for a look at local Hanoi life
- Explore historic Hoa Lu - admire the tombs of former emperors and the crumbling walls of the Citadel
- Admire stunning Tam Coc by boarding a wooden row boat and cruising a river surrounded by towering limestone karsts and vibrant rice paddies
- Cast off on board cruise around the limestone karsts of Halong Bay and explore hidden caves along the way
9.4Excellent - 2 reviewsSo fun! Tina was such a good host. Absolutely recommend. We were laughing and enjoying… Royson - United StatesHanoi - Halong Bay - Mai ChauTheme: NatureSuitable: Young AdultsHighlights
US $387$387 /pax
- Cruise through the breathtaking scenery of Ha Long Bay, the natural wonder of the world
- Discover the spectacular caves and pristine beaches within the islands
- Join a bicycle tour to explore the amazing ethnic culture and gorgeous nature in Mai Chau
- Take a walking trip with a local ethnic tour guide and learn about the customs of the rural villages
9.1Excellent - 3 reviewsDear Ms Hang, Here are my comments on the tour just concluded. Generally, the tour… Ms.Pauline Lee - SingaporeHanoi - Ky Son Village - Mai Chau - Ninh Binh - Halong BayTheme: Interact with local, Soft Adventure, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $1,018$1,018 /pax
- Discover the Northern rural life and the life of the minority people in Vietnam
- Explore the vivid view of the paddy fields, caves, churches, and schools in Ninh Binh
- Admire the wonderful beauty of the nature of Halong Bay on a cruise
- Experience the authentic local cuisine of Hanoi on a motorbike food tour
9.5Excellent - 7 reviewsOur tour guide was a joy. She was personal, professional, caring, and a lot of fun.… Sophie - United KingdomHanoi - Sapa - Halong BayTheme: Off the beaten track, NatureSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $1,096$1,096 /pax
- Take in the atmosphere of Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Travel to Nam Cang village and learn about ethnic minority life here
- Stay at the relaxed Topas Ecolodge nestled in the gorgeous Sapa Valley
- Spending time aboard a junk in Halong Bay is a romantic experience
Questions & Answers (94)
Can you organise a whole north Vietnam holiday for 1 week? Maybe any time between 23 Jan - 31 Jan. Including Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, etc Also, what kind of hotels is the 5star package? For example, which hotel in Hanoi? How is the weather in north Vietnam during our travel dates?
Please check out our new package 7 days combining Hanoi - Halong - Ninh Binh with 5-star cruise.
My husband and I will travel to Vietnam in February and we would like to visit the following destinations: Thai Nguyen - Ba Be - Pac Ngoi Ba Be Lake – Phuc Sen Village – Ban Gioc Waterfall – Nguom Ngao Cave Ban Gioc We will stay in Sapa and we could start our tour on the 7th of February. Can you please help us arrange the tour? We know it is the Lunar New Year, so we can modify the dates, but we would like to be able to visit those things during our stay. Thank you for your response.
If better you can change date to later after Tet Holiday, Since this route take at least 5 - 7 days it a bit long for guide can go for whole time with you.
I am looking to do the overnight train from Hanoi so Sapa on the 25th of Jan and arrive the morning of the 26th Jan, we would then like to go up Fansipan Mountain on the day of the 26th and then get the overnight train train back to Hanoi that evening. Would that be possible?
Yes possible but you have no hotel so it will be a bit tiring.
My family and I want to have a 1 week tour going through Ninh Binh, Sapa and Halong. Can we bring our pets?
No the hotel does not allow pet to enter.
Hi, We are a family of 4 with one 2 years old. Planning a trip to Vietnam in Hanoi and Halong bay from 23 rd December to 28 th December We don’t want hectic schedule as this is more of a leisure break for us. Simple Hanoi sight seeing (we want to try local cuisine and shopping) and haling bay cruise Something customised for us? In the cruise
Dear Jasper, we have some recommendations that include Hanoi city tour and Halong Bay 2-day cruise for family with small kids. You can refer to the following choices:
- Best of Northern Vietnam 6 days (From US $399 /pax)
- A glimpse of North Vietnam 5 days (From US $349 /pax) - Ninh Binh added
- Northern Vietnam Highlights for Family 6 days (From US $336 /pax)
If you want to change some routes, please feel free to contact us for more details.