10 Best Myanmar River Cruises in 2023
Cruising through Irrawaddy River with BestPrice Travel's best Myanmar cruises. Plan your trip now with our wide selection of the most amazing boats from budget to luxury ones.
- Top 10 2023
- Irrawaddy Cruises
- Chindwin Cruises
- Luxury Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Overnight Cruises
9.6Excellent - 1 reviewSalay- Pakkoku- Yanderbo- Ava and MandalaySpa/ FitnessWhy book?
- New 5-star Myanmar Mekong river cruise
- The most spacious cabins on Ayeyarwady river
- Wide sundeck with lovely swimming pool
23 cabins - Metal Ship - Launched in 2015$1,290 /pax
- 4 nights, 7 nights, 11 nights
Yangon - Bagan - Mandalay - BhamoSpa/ FitnessWhy book?
- All-suite luxurious cruise in Myanmar
- Large cabins with private balcony & outdoor furniture
- Interesting itinerary with diverse activities
21 cabins - Metal - Launched in 2014$2,499 /pax
- 3 nights, 4 nights, 7 nights, 10 nights, 11 nights
Bagan- Mandalay - Mingun – Sagaing - Bagan River VillageSpa/ FitnessWhy book?
29 cabins - Metal - Launched in 2009
- Large sundeck with spacious bar & lounge area
- Luxurious timber-walled cabins
- Fusion style high-end menu
- Top first-class Myanmar Mekong river cruise
- High-end décor with fusion Eastern - Western design
- Nice and professional staffs
27 cabins - Metal - Launched in 2015
- 3 nights, 4 nights
- Every room on the Makara has a private balcony
- Perfect for taking in the scenery of the magnificent Ayeyarwady River.
- Explore cultural and historical treasures with several former royal capitals
24 cabins - Steel - Launched in 2015
- 2 nights, 3 nights
20 cabins - Steel - Launched in 1998
- 1 night, 2 nights
- Offers exclusive services with a competitive price and an unforgettable sailing experience
- Sailing along the vibrant waterways of Ayarwaddy River
- Design is tailored to enjoy the river scenes from the viewing sundeck
- Unique boats with a boutique feel comfortable guestrooms and private bathrooms.
4 cabins - Wooden - Launched in 2016
- 2 nights, 2 nights, 3 nights, 4 nights
9.5Excellent - 8 reviewsAn unforgettable experience! Pandaw Cruise boat offers every comfort you could wish… Ms. Randy N - AustraliaPagan- Mandalay- MingunObservatory Spa/ FitnessWhy book?
- Comfort cabins with large French window
- Outdoor dining room with bistro style
- Complimentary water, coffee and teas
18 cabins - Metal Ship - Launched in 2010
- 4 nights, 7 nights, 7 nights, 7 nights, 10 nights, 10 nights, 14 nights
9.0Excellent - 5 reviewsOne boat, a crew of 12, A voyage from Bagan to Mandalay through Mingun, with several… Ms.Carol - GermanyWhy book?
- Designed for small groups, close friends and individuals
- Flow with the tranquil rhythm of mighty Ayerwaddy River and Chindwin River
- Uniquely designed with traditional local touch
- The food we serve is local as well as international
5 cabins - Wooden - Launched in 2016$300 /pax
- 1 night, 2 nights, 2 nights, 4 nights, 5 nights, 5 nights, 7 nights
- Offer history and culture lectures while you are having a pleasure of scenery.
- Observe life of typical Myanmar people and the royal capitals which is essential part of Myanmar culture.
- Serious in showing you the secrets of Myanmar
7 cabins - Wooden - Launched in 2016
- 1 day
"Traveling is our passion"Let us help you plan an unforgettable trip! Tailor-made your own trip
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question