Metta Cruise is exclusively designed for small groups, close friends and individuals. Let's flow with the tranquil rhythm of mighty Ayerwaddy River and Chindwin River, and simply enjoy, sit back, absorbed by spectacular scenery.
In case the service isn't qualified enough, except for out-of-control situations such as weather conditions, we receive and appreciate all your comments. With the highest respect, we will investigate your case and will offer the reimbursement once your complain is rational
If your cancellation is from one certain number of days before your departure, you won’t be charged any single coin. Policy is applied separately for each cruise, please see cruise details or contact our sales for more information.
You absolutely can count on this local expert to back you up
Metta Cruise Myanmar River
Why choose Metta Cruise?
Designed for small groups, close friends and individuals
Flow with the tranquil rhythm of mighty Ayerwaddy River and Chindwin River
Uniquely designed with traditional local touch
The food we serve is local as well as international
Cabin & Rates
enter your departure date
- Coach transfer to Jetty, trishaw, local transports in the villages, tours, entrance fees, guide services (English language), main meals, afternoon tea and nourishments, locally made soft drinks, jugged coffee and selection of teas and tisanes, mineral water
- International flights, port dues (if levied), laundry, visa costs, imported beverages such as wines, spirits and liqueurs, fancy soft drinks, espressos and cappuccinos at bar and tips.
- 30% of payment is required after the reservation confirmed and non-refundable
- More than 60 days prior to departure through 45 days prior a 50% per Cabin penalty will be applied.
- From 45 days prior to 30 days prior a 75% per Cabin penalty will be applied.
- Cancellations received in our office 29 days or less prior to departure, no-show, or early return from the trip will result in forfeiture of 100% of all monies.
- Under 5 years - free of charge
- Above 5 to 12 stay at extra bed will be charge 50% of adult's rate
- Above 12 - extra bed - same adult's rate
- 1. Shwesaryan – Mandalay
- 2. Mandalay – Shwesaryan
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Cruise quality 9
- Food/Drink 8.5
- Cabin quality 9
- Staff quality 9
- Enter/act 8.5
One boat, a crew of 12, A voyage from Bagan to Mandalay through Mingun, with several stops in between. 7 fantastic evenings on board, with a crew that is always ready to serve with a grin. By far the nicest trip I've ever taken: breathtaking sunsets and wonderful local cuisine prepared by a talented… More One boat, a crew of 12, A voyage from Bagan to Mandalay through Mingun, with several stops in between. 7 fantastic evenings on board, with a crew that is always ready to serve with a grin. By far the nicest trip I've ever taken: breathtaking sunsets and wonderful local cuisine prepared by a talented young chef. Special thanks to the boat manager, bartender, and chef, who are always willing to assist. If you have the opportunity, do not miss the tour! Less
We spent 6 days on metta cruises and were really pleased with the service, food, and BestPrice Travel. The boat has everything you need, and the scenery is breathtaking. A fantastic tour for immersing yourself in the local culture while relaxing on the river.