The Princess Royal Cruise is a beautiful small boutique boat which you will receive a better in depth experience and more personal service. Throughout your journey, where you will obtain remarkable experiences that will last you your lifetime.
In case the service isn't qualified enough, except for out-of-control situations such as weather conditions, we receive and appreciate all your comments. With the highest respect, we will investigate your case and will offer the reimbursement once your complain is rational
If your cancellation is from one certain number of days before your departure, you won’t be charged any single coin. Policy is applied separately for each cruise, please see cruise details or contact our sales for more information.
You absolutely can count on this local expert to back you up
Princess Royal Cruise Myanmar River
Why choose Princess Royal Cruise?
Small boutique boat with depth experience and more personal service
Escape from busy life and soak up scenery which will enchant you and take you to a whole different time
Unique feature wherein you have a view from both sides of your cabin, one side even including your own balcony to enhance your experience.
Cabin & Rates
enter your departure date
- Above rates include all meals, tea and drinking bottled water on board and sightseeing on land and English speaking guide
- Drinks, Gratuity, Transfer from Hotel to Jetty, All items of a personal nature, Insurance such as health, accident, baggage or travel laundry are on passenger’s account
- Compulsory meals rate (Christmas and New Year Eve):
- Christmas Compulsory Dinner – USD 60 per person
- New year Compulsory Dinner – USD 60 per person
- More than 70 – 60 days prior to departure : 30% of the cancelled cabins amount
- From 59 – 29 days prior to departure : 60% of the cancelled cabins amount
- From 28 – 15 days prior to departure : 90 % of the cancelled cabins amount
- 14 days or less : 100% of the cancelled cabins amount
- Infants below the age of 4 years may sleep in their parent’s cabin without extra but the company cannot guarantee the availability of a cot. Children up to 12 years must occupy a berth and pay 50% of the adult rate if sharing the same cabins. Full rate applied if staying in a different cabin.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE