Explore the North of Vietnam, where breathtaking scenery and ancient history coexist. Visit Hoa Lu, the original capital of Vietnam, located on a trip from the contemporary capital. On a Sapa hill tribe trip, get to know the Hmong and other minority communities. Embark on an overnight cruise to see the authentic Halong Bay and explore the fabulous limestone karsts. The Best of Northern Vietnam 6 days provides true value because it highlights the key attractions in the area and allows lots of freedom so you may go on an unforgettable journey.
Best of Northern Vietnam 6 days
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
|01 Nov 2022 - 31 Dec 2023|
|Small Group||Private Tour|
|Economy (2*+ Hotels)||
|Superior (3* Hotels)||
|First Class (4* Hotels)||
|Deluxe (5* Hotels)||
- Accommodation in TWN/ DBL sharing accommodation at hotel, except overnight on train and home-stay (if any)
- All transport within Vietnam (excluding airport pick up & see off), as per itinerary.
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- Overnight train ticket Hanoi - Lao Cai (4 soft berth sharing cabin with air condition)
- Sharing luxury limousine Sapa - Hanoi
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Hotel EARLY check in and LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the hotel (if any)
- International flights to or from Vietnam with taxes
- Transfer from and to airport
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
- Itinerary 9.5
- Food/Drink 9.2
- Tour guide 9.5
- Enter/act 9.3
- Accomodations 9.2
Similar Vietnam Northern Vietnam Tours
Questions & Answers (18)
Are there any opportunities on a private tour for some "active" things to do? i.e. hiking, kayaking, cycling, etc
Yes we have option private tour, and during trip you can try treking in Sapa, kayaking in Halong and cycling in Ninh Binh.
Hello We arrive in Hanoi 2nd February 2100 flight can we start the tour on the 4th ???
Yes of course, we run this tour daily
I stay in Sai gon, My available tour can start on Oct 24 , If tour start in Hanoi, could you arrange air ticket
Yes we could help you book flight ticket from Saigon to Hanoi, May I know how many people do you want to join and which hotel class do you prefer?
Hello! We are from Australia and will be arriving on the 6th of February. We came across your tour and are interested - is there a tour session available for us? We have a few questions/requirements listed below. Please let us know if they are possible:
- we would like to have two rooms for the four of us
- is it possible for us to be picked up and/or dropped off at the airport?
- after touring northern vietnam, we may be travelling to Ho Chi Minh City. are there other tours around this city area for around 6 days? we look forward to hearing from you soon.
thank you, Jun
For your question please see the answer:
1. Yes we have available trip on 6 Feb 2023.
2. We can take 2 rooms (double/ twin) for 4 persons
3. The tour is not included pick up & drop off but we can arrange with surcharge +40 USD/way
4. We have option 5 days best of south and you can extend 1 more night there.
Can you please let me know for this package I can add a few more days for our trip?: 1 day for Ba Na Hill and 1 day for Hoi An ancient town? Thank you
Yes but Hoi An & Ba Na Hills in Central Vietnam, you need to extend 3 more day to flight from Hanoi.