Best Vietnam Motorbike Tours 2023
Vietnam Local Motorbike Adventure 9 days9.4Excellent - 1 reviewIt was spectacular and great organized which included southern, central and northern… Narita Arteley - New ZealandHo Chi Minh City - Hanoi - Mekong Delta - Hoi An - Halong Bay - Ninh BinhTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $1,216$1,216 /pax
- Experience the beauty of Vietnam on two wheels.
- Discover the unique flavor of Vietnamese cuisine on our food tour in Hoi An and Hanoi
- Visit well-known tourist spots and historical sites along your journey
Amazing North Vietnam Motorcycle 8 Days9.6Excellent - 1 reviewWe had extremely exhilarating rides to different places in Northern Vietnam. The… Cassandra Jane - United StatesVietnam - Sapa - Ha Giang - Ba Be lake - Son La ProvinceTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, NatureSuitable: Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,280$1,280 /pax
- Ride motorbike on mountain route
- Capture amazing views through many passes
- Visit tribal villages and interact with an ethnic minorities in Sapa
- Conquer Ma Pi Leng pass and visit Vuong's family residential palace in Dong Van town
- Rowing boat trip in Ba Be National Park
Ha Giang Loop on Motorbike 6 Days9.6Excellent - 1 reviewThe trip was well organized and great mix of activities and views. I saw loads of… Angela Jones - AustraliaVietnam - Hanoi - Ha Giang - Yen Bai Province - Ba Be lakeTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, NatureSuitable: Young AdultsHighlights
US $914$914 /pax
- Motorcycle ride to northern mountain roads
- Boat trip in Thac Ba Lake & Ba Be Lake
- Homestay at local village of Vietnamese ethnic minorities
- Motorbike tour to Dong Van Rock Plateau
- Conquer the Ma Pi Leng, one of top 4 great passes in Vietnam
Motorbike Trip from Hanoi to Saigon via Ho Chi Minh Trails 15 daysHanoi - Mai Chau - Phong Nha Cave - Quang Tri Province - Hoi An Ancient Town - My Son Sanctuary…Theme: Off the beaten track, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $2,558$2,558 /pax
- Live the peaceful moment in Mai Chau
- Have some wild rides on Ho Chi Minh trails
- Meet the past on the battlefields of central Viet Nam
- Fall in line with Phong Nha cave
- Chill in Hoi An, Da Lat
Complete Vietnam on Motorbike 12 daysHanoi - Mai Chau - Thanh Hoa - Quang Binh - Hue - Hoi An - Kon Tum - Buon Ma Thuot - Nha Trang…Theme: Off the beaten track, Soft AdventureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
- Get on the motorbike to explore Vietnam from North to South
- Challenge yourself with the craggy road in the Central Highlands
- Explore nature as well as the traditional life of the minorities
North Vietnam Motorbike Adventure from West to East 15 daysHanoi - Mai Chau - Son La Province - Sapa - Ha Giang - Cao Bang - Lang SonTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Soft AdventureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $2,558$2,558 /pax
- Get on a motorbike to explore the most challenging roads in Vietnam
- Take in the magnificence of nature and mountains in the North
- Experience the hill tribe life and get closer to the locals
Questions & Answers (3)
We are a group of 5 looking for a motorbike tour through Vietnam. We are very interested in your "Complete Vietnam on Motorbike 12 days". How many people are there in this tour? Can we travel by group or not?
You can travel in group. Your group of 5 is suitable to start the tour. Thank you
I'm from Singapore and looking for a motorbike tour for about 10 - 12 days. However, I see that transportation in Vietnam is very different from my country. Must I need to have my Vietnamese driver's license if I want to travel on your tour?
You should have the international licence from your country, In Vietnam it take quite long to get the licence.
Halo! I'm planning for having 6-8 days for a motorbike tour in North Vietnam. Is there any group tour with an experienced tour guide? If I do self-driving, is there any request for a license?
Our trip have both option for private or join small group. Yes if you want to drive on your own you need a driver's licence.