- 7:30 – 8:30: Pick up at your hotel (On request).
- Cross the Cua Dai bridge with its spectacular views of the Hoi An river system, mountains and Cham islands.
- Visit the fishing village alive with activity as the market traders sell their evening catch.
- Arrive at My Son, this "Valley of Kings'' as described by French historians was once the capital of the Cham Pa Kingdom from the 4th to 15th century.
- Follow a traditional dance performance and walk to the Cham with a short ascent along a jungle bordered track.
- Explore the history of the religious site which served as a burial place for the Cham monarchs centuries ago.
- Commence the drive back to Hoi An to take a cruise through the Hoi An countryside along the picturesque Thu Bon river.
- Have lunch on the boat and see the beautiful views along the river.
- Finish the trip at Nguyen Hoang dock in the old town.