Are you a culture researcher? Are you an architect? Are you an archeologist? Or are you just a normal tourist? Well, whoever you are, you should pay a visit to this holy land to have an understanding of Vietnam’s ancient cultural element of unique sacred and mysterious beauty. This is a one-day trip that is organized daily for tourists who are already staying in Hoi An and want to discover My Son Holly Land.
My Son Sanctuary Half-Day Tour from Hoi An
Itinerary Expand all
- 8.00 – 8:30: Pick up at your hotel
- Cross the Cua Dai bridge with its spectacular views of the Hoi An river system, mountains, and Cham Islands.
- Visit the fishing village alive with activity as the market traders sell their evening catch
- Arrive at My Son Sanctuary, this "Valley of Kings'' as described by French historians was once the capital of the Cham Pa Kingdom from the 4th to 15th century
- Follow a traditional dance performance and walk to the Cham with a short ascent along a jungle bordered track
- Explore the history of the religious site which served as a burial place for the Cham monarchs centuries ago
- Commence the drive back to Hoi An to take a cruise through the Hoi An countryside along the picturesque Thu Bon River
then come back to our hotel in Hoi An. Our tour end!
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- N/A (1 night)
- Transfer by private car (Private tour)/ minivan for group tour
- English Tour guide
- Lunch on boat
- A bottle of mineral water
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and Gratuities
- Travel insurance
- All service not mentioned above
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- No show : 100% surcharge
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 10
- Tour guide 10
- Enter/act 10
- Accomodations 10
Hindu tower temples in a stunning setting. These are remains of the ancient Champa civilisation- set in a lush jungle valley. This is a remarkable extensive collection of buildings dedicated to worshipping Shiva and built between the 4th and 14th century, then lost in the jungle for hundreds of years.… More Hindu tower temples in a stunning setting. These are remains of the ancient Champa civilisation- set in a lush jungle valley. This is a remarkable extensive collection of buildings dedicated to worshipping Shiva and built between the 4th and 14th century, then lost in the jungle for hundreds of years.
Definitely worth a visit. I had an excellent tour guide. I recommend a guide as their knowledge will add so much to your visit.
The tour guide was amazing. He was very knowledgeable and fun to talk to.