Explore Vietnam's hidden treasures on this wonderful day trip to Ninh Binh: Hoa Lu - Van Long Nature Reserve. You will get the opportunity to visit some fascinating historical sites and the stunning nature of Hoa Lu Capital. Take a rowing boat to see the slow-paced life of the locals, observe the dazzling mountain range, and give yourself an hour of peace. Join this private tour and discover Ninh Binh’s amazing hidden gem destinations.
Ninh Binh: Hoa Lu - Van Long Nature Reserve Day Trip
8.6Very good - 2 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Ninh Binh - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital - Van Long Nature Reserve
Theme: Interact with local
Suitable: Young Adults, Couples
Type: Private tour
- Enjoy the spectacular natural beauty and karst mountains of Ninh Binh
- Visit some ancient sites in Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Take a boat trip to observe the stunning river in Van Long Nature Reserve
Itinerary Expand all
Full-day: Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Hoa Lu - Van Long - Hanoi
- At 8:00, passengers will be picked up by bus and taken to Hoa Lu in Ninh Binh
- Arrive in Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, then travel to the royal tombs of King Dinh and King Le, where you may learn about the region's past
- Take a tour of the magnificent rice fields on a bicycle
- Savor lunch at a local restaurant
- Make your way to the Van Long Nature Reserve via car. Van Long Nature Reserve is a wildlife reserve and scenic attraction. Delacour's Langur lives in their limestone ecology. Many species are in Vietnam's Red Data Book. A boat ride on this "wave-free bay" lets visitors view the tranquil ocean like a giant mirror. Mosses and algae on the bottom are visible in the pure water.
- Take a ride in a bamboo boat to discover the stunning natural region, take in the breathtaking views, and experience the traditional way of life of the residents.
- It's time to board the bus and head back to Hanoi at 16:00.
NOTE: A minimum of 2 individuals are required to operate this tour. Dress appropriately for a visit to the temple, please.
BestPrice Travel looks forward to serving you again in the near future!
Tourists taking stunning pictures at King Dinh temple
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned private Car
- Mineral water and wet tissue
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bicycle and boat trip
- All entrance fees
- Lunch at Local restaurant
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- All things are not mentioned in the inclusions
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Very good 2 reviews
- Itinerary 8.5
- Food/Drink 8
- Tour guide 9.5
- Enter/act 8
- Transportation 9
Similar Ninh Binh Tours
Questions & Answers (1)
Ask a Question
Is this tour to Van Long still available for 6 people on Sunday 3/15/2020?
Dear Wilson Van, Van Long & Hoa Lu current close. Please change to another destination. BestPrice
3 3 Reply
we love the cycling activity...nice experience
we were 4 pax packed in one boat. Each boat should be for 2 persons. And the guide should've accompany us during the boat trip. Also most of the temples are under construction so we couldn't really enjoy it.
Good scenery and boat rides – suitable for children and old folks.Nice landscape…………….
too mild for teenagers………………………………