If you wish to see a mixture of culture and history, join us on our day trip to Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple! You will reach Cao Dai Temple and attend a morning Caodaism ritual praying held by the Cao Dai followers as well as soak into a local cultural and religious space along with the unique architecture of the southern land. In addition, the tour is combined with a visit to the amazing Cu Chi Tunnels, the underground shelters of the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War. Give it a try, you will never regret it!
Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple Full Day
7.3Good - 1 review
from US /pax
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Transfer round trip by private car
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- Mineral water (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Travel insurance
- Personal costs
- Tipping is at customer’s discretion
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question