This 2-day Sapa Trekking package is an excellent opportunity for young adults, couples, and small groups to explore the off-the-beaten-track routes of Sapa and its breathtaking landscape, as well as its various rustic villages. You will also have a chance to experience a homestay with local families, join in the cozy picnics and gain insight into their daily lives. Get your bags packed and join us now on this adventure!
Sapa Trekking 2 days - Homestay
9.1Excellent - 11 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Y Linh Ho Village - Lao Chai Village - Ta Van Village - Giang Ta Chai Village - Supan Village
Departure: Daily from Sapa
Daily from Sapa
Category: Homestay Tours , Trekking Tours
Theme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local
Suitable: Young Adults, Couples
Type: Group tour, Join in tour
- Explore Sapa, which is famous for its breathtaking mountain views and pleasant climate
- Join an adventurous trek to discover the unique customs of the ethnic communities of Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, and Ta Van in Sapa
- Experience a homestay with local families, discover their daily lives, and try local foods
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van Village
Day 2: Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Supan Village - Sapa
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Picnic Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Homestay in Ta Van (1 night), N/A (1 night)
- Accommodation in home-stay
- All transport as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Meals as indicated in the program (1 breakfast; 2 picnic lunches; 1 dinner)
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Transfer by bus/train Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi (book in next step)
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and bottled water in Vietnam
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package tour
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged
- 50% discount for child under 4 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying in same room with parents
- 75% charged for child from 4-10 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying on extra bed
- The above children rates are applicable for booking made with 2 adults and a maximum of 2 children occupancy in a room.
- Child age of 11 years up is subject to adult rate
Excellent 11 reviews
- Itinerary 9.5
- Food/Drink 8.7
- Tour guide 9.5
- Enter/act 8.8
- Accomodations 9.1
Display 1 - 5 of 11
Similar Sapa Tours
Questions & Answers (5)
Ask a Question
Hi, may i know the accomodation type for the homestay for 2 adults and 11 year old boy. Thank you.
It's a casual homestay with room type enough for your family
Hi, we are in sapa town now. Is it still in time to book for the 2 day 1 night tour that starts tomorrow? And what time does the tour ends on day 2?
Yes, we have available for tomorrow and our tour will end at about 15:00 PM.
Hello! I would like to ask you, what time exactly is the departure from SAPA and more importantly the arrival to SAPA? It would be very helpful to know the exact times.
Our tour starting approximately 9:00 AM in the morning from your hotel in Sapa.
How about if we from Kuala lumpur, Malaysia want to join?
Hi People everywhere over the world can join the tour Just please book the flight ticket to Hanoi, so we can arrange the service for you Cheers
1 1 Reply
Good night, Is it possible to have the tour "Sapa Trekking 2 days - Homestay" with the transport from Hanoi included? BR,
Hi You can booked the transfer service from Hanoi For this tour: Return train tickets: Hanoi - Lao Cai – Hanoi: $50/Person Night train Hanoi- Lao Cai & return Hanoi by Luxury van: $45/Person
1 1 Reply
Enjoyed Homestay and Trekking very much.
The group of local people followed us made me really uncomfortable.
Nice guide and excellent homestay
The whole trip was incredible and what an experience it was!
Our guide was amazing, the home stay was great with incredible food and overall it was so well organised and I would highly recommended everyone to go to sapa and do it!
That was my first time taking the train, and it was a nice experience. The Sapa tour was well arranged, and our Black Hmong native guide was just amazing in looking after us while traveling. The only mildly disappointing part of the trip from Sapa to Hanoi was the upper sleeping compartment, which was… More That was my first time taking the train, and it was a nice experience. The Sapa tour was well arranged, and our Black Hmong native guide was just amazing in looking after us while traveling. The only mildly disappointing part of the trip from Sapa to Hanoi was the upper sleeping compartment, which was so small I couldn't even sit up straight. I'm not particularly tall at 1.65m. That was a great experience all around.
Source: TripAdvisor Less
The guide speak very well English and is very informative. Beautiful landscape
The homestay is in town. I prefer it to be more wild, like in a farm