10 Best Sapa Homestay Tours 2024
9.2Excellent - 14 reviewsThe homestay experience was exceptional. Our tour guide, along with the locals,… Lauren P - SpainY Linh Ho Village - Lao Chai Village - Ta Van Village - Cat Cat Village - Sin Chai VillageTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with localSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $69$69 /pax
- Take in the breathtaking natural beauty of Sapa's landscapes.
- Marvel at the stunning terraced fields of Lao Chai Village.
- Trek to Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai Villages to interact with Hmong locals and delve into the cultural richness of the region.
9.8Excellent - 1 reviewThere is no better way to explore the amazing Sapa than travel on a motorbike with… Arthur - afLao Chai Village - Ta Van Village - Thanh Phu Village - Sin Chai VillageHighlights
US $146$146 /pax
- Ride a motorcycle through picturesque village roads while taking in the scenery
- Breathe in the seductive scent of rice as you drive through terraced fields
- Enjoy delicious regional delicacies while feeling the warmth of the villagers' friendliness
- Immerse yourself in the intriguing culture and lifestyle of the minority people
9.8Excellent - 1 reviewFrom booking with Rosie to our tour with Nam, service was top-notch, everything… Lisa - afSupan Village - Thanh Phu Village - Sin Chai VillageTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with localSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $225$225 /pax
- Cycle through romantic village roads full of difficulties and breathe the air of northwest Vietnam's mountains and forests
- Enjoy delicious local specialties and meet hospitable and friendly ethnic people
- Participate in the Dao ethnic group's distinct culture, and customs while staying in one of their magnificent homes
9.6Excellent - 1 reviewWe started from our hotel in Central Town and made our way to Monk Sen with our… Kevin - afSapa - Mong Sen - Ta Phin Village - Ma Tra VillageTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with localSuitable: Young AdultsHighlights
US $123$123 /pax
- Admire the charming, colorful costumes of Red Dao girls when visiting Ta Phin village
- Enjoy delectable local cuisine while learning about local culture, customs, and festivals
- Take in the natural backdrop of towering mountains and verdant terraced farms when visiting Matra village, home of the Black Hmong people
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question