If you're a fan of North Vietnam and yearn to delve into its exquisite ethnic culture, the upcoming 2-day escapade to Sapa with Bac Ha Market will blow your mind! Immerse yourself in the stunning mountainous terrain and explore the charming villages that abound in this region. This tour promises to delight couples seeking a romantic adventure, as they soak in the breathtaking sights of these two iconic destinations. Join us now on this exhilarating journey and create unforgettable memories!
Sapa with Bac Ha Market 2 days
9.2Excellent - 3 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Bac Ha Market - Muong Hoa Valley - Y Linh Ho Village - Lao Chai Village - Ta Van Village
Departure: Every Sunday from Sapa
Every Sunday from Sapa
Category: Trekking Tours
Type: Private tour, Join in tour
- Embark on an adventure to the vibrant Bac Ha and Sapa Market and witness the mountainous region landscapes
- Trek through the charming villages and immerse in the lively culture
- Savor the unique flavors of authentic traditional Vietnamese ethnic cuisine
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Lao Cai - Bac Ha Market - Sapa Town
Day 2: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van Village
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Hotel (1 night)
- Accommodation in TWN/ DBL sharing
- All transport as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Meals as indicated in the program (2 Breakfast; 2 Lunch)
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Transfer by bus/train Hanoi - Sapa
- Vietnam visa Approval letter (single entry).
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- Transport to or from Vietnam
- International or departure taxes
- Vietnam Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance while in Vietnam
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and bottled water in Vietnam
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package tour
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged
- 50% discount for child under 4 years accompany with 02 full paying clients, sharing same room with parents
- 75% charged for child from 4-10 years accompany with 02 full paying clients, staying on extra bed
- The above children rates are applicable for booking made with 02 adults and a maximum of 02 children occupancy in a room.
- Child age of 11 years up is subject to adult rate
Excellent 3 reviews
- Itinerary 9.3
- Food/Drink 8.8
- Tour guide 9.8
- Enter/act 8.8
- Accomodations 9.2
Similar Sapa Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
In overall we liked the tour to the Bac Ha Market a lot.
Our guide really kept it all together. The highlight of the trip was the market and we had plenty of time to wander around.
the trekking next day was a lot of fun - but the trek was overloaded with tourists like us, I wish we had taken a different path (this wasn't even high season).
I was extremely satisfied with your services, the travel arrangements (I had a whole train compartment for myself, which I enjoyed) and most of all with your tour guide Sung, who was very much liked by everyone in our group and who did an excellent job!
Should I ever travel again in Vietnam, I will not… More I was extremely satisfied with your services, the travel arrangements (I had a whole train compartment for myself, which I enjoyed) and most of all with your tour guide Sung, who was very much liked by everyone in our group and who did an excellent job!
Should I ever travel again in Vietnam, I will not hesitate to use again the services of your company.
I wish yourself and your company all the best and I think you have the right formula to successful in future.
I enjoyed my trip to Sapa, I know that the tour company in Sapa did a good job of picking me up at the train station. I had a great driver to and from Sapa market. I would recommend maybe adding to your website the alternative of the 3km tour as well as listing the 6 km one. I was worried that 6 km… More I enjoyed my trip to Sapa, I know that the tour company in Sapa did a good job of picking me up at the train station. I had a great driver to and from Sapa market. I would recommend maybe adding to your website the alternative of the 3km tour as well as listing the 6 km one. I was worried that 6 km was a little too much, and someone else who had booked through Sapa trekking had a 3km tour and was able to switch that day. I think if you have that option you would increase the amount of people who might want to sign up for either tour.
The food in Bac Ha market was really good, the food in Cat Cat village was just okay. The guide in Cat Cat village showed us her home after the tour ended which I appreciated. I also really appreciated Hong (from best price vietnam helping me out with my train ticket to Hue. Something to make sure to add to the instructions is that even though it looks like on maps of Hanoi that there is one train station, there are two.