Best Vietnam Cycling Tours: From Easy to Hard Bike 2022
Price [Low to High]
Price [High to Low]
Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Tan Phong Island…Theme: Off the beaten track, Soft Adventure, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsUS $1,767$1,767 /pax
Ho Chi Minh City - Cat Tien National Park - Da LatTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsUS $697$697 /pax
9.4Excellent - 1 reviewWe love vietnam and wanted to visit the country so we booked this tour. The trip… Katelynn Cox - CanadaHo Chi Minh City - Cat Tien National Park - Da Lat - Lak Lake - Buon Ma Thuot - Pleiku - Hoi…Theme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Soft AdventureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsUS $1,638$1,638 /pax
9.6Excellent - 2 reviewsBest trip ever in my life was organize by Bestprice travel. 2 weeks seem too short… Brian Lawson - United StatesHo Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Nha Trang - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi - Halong BayTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Soft AdventureSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesUS $2,086$2,086 /pax
Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - VietnamTheme: Interact with local, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsUS $1,109$1,109 /pax
Hanoi - Sapa - Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong DeltaTheme: Interact with local, Soft AdventureSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesUS $1,219$1,219 /pax
Cai Be - Can Tho - Chau Doc - Phu QuocTheme: Relaxation, CulturalSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesUS $879$879 /pax
Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Can Tho - Da Nang Airport - Hue - Hoi AnTheme: Soft AdventureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, CouplesUS $1,598$1,598 /pax
Hue - Hoi An - Quang NgaiTheme: Off the beaten track, Soft AdventureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, CouplesUS $1,076$1,076 /pax
Kampong Thom - Phnom Penh - Chau Doc - Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh CityTheme: Soft Adventure, CulturalSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesUS $2,590$2,590 /pax
1. Where is the best place for trekking/ biking tours in Vietnam?
Most of the trekking or biking tours in Vietnam are mainly concentrated in the Northern region because this is a place where many majestic mountain roads are converged with unique ethnic identities from highland ethnic minorities. Here are some of the best tours you can refer to:
- Lùng Cúng Peak - located in the most dangerous mountainous area in Nam Co commune, Mu Cang Chai district, Yen Bai province. The journey will go through the primeval forest with very beautiful scenery, you will encounter unique vegetation or maple leaves
- Sapa - You will be able to walk through the forest to the village, spend the night in the village and visit the real life of the Mong, Dao, Day people and roam through the rice fields that are soaked in the aromatic milk throughout the valley, through the bamboo forest, canoeing, mountain climbing, wading streams
- En Cave – Discover the 3rd largest cave in the world with a rich and unique ecosystem of 8km in Quang Binh. You'll see stalagmites of various shapes or swallow nests.
- Cuc Phuong National Park - Cuc Phuong National Park is the oldest national park with many beautiful limestone caves, there are caves of human remains from thousands of years ago.
Questions & Answers (4)
Are there food or drinks served during a cycling tour? is that included in the price or not?
Depend on each tour, we note clear in the included & excluded tab, please check it detail
Hi! Im from Spain and I love cycling but would want to bring my own bike. Can you set me up with transporting the bike from Spain to Vietnam, any additional fee is okay. Gracias
Sorry, You need to check with your airline if the bike is allow to enter on board.
Do you have a day tour or 2 days cycling tour? I love cycling but can not join a long day tour.
Dear Ms. Grey,
We do have short cycling tours for one to explore the city like Hoian, Ho Chi Minh City, or join 2 days tour to discover Sapa, Mai Chau, Ninh Binh, the Mekong Delta.
Is there any cycling tour around Vietnam for 15 days? How hard is the tour? Can my 12 years old child join the tour? How big is the group?
Dear Mr. Wayne,
I would recommend Vietnam on Wheels: Bike from North to South 16 days - BestPrice Travel for your holiday in Vietnam
You will not only use cycle to travel around Vietnam but also use motorbike, car, train, flight...
If there are some parts of the tour that your child can not do, he can sit on the back of the bike.
The maximum of the tour is 10 people per group.