Best Vietnam Cycling Tours: From Easy to Hard Bike 2023
Vietnam on Wheels: Bike from North to South 16 days9.5Excellent - 1 reviewFrom start to finish, it is a thrilling and well-organized experience. We are happy… Fernando - ItalyHanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Tan Phong Island…Theme: Off the beaten track, Soft Adventure, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,767$1,767 /pax
- Explore Sapa and connect with the local ethnic minority groups while hiking through the region.
- Get off the beaten track into the country lifestyle of Vietnam by bicycling around the outskirts of Hanoi, Hue, and Hoi An.
- Learn about the tragic history of the Vietnam Wars in Cu Chi tunnels and explore Ho Chi Minh City, which is a fascinating combination between the old and the new, the East and the West.
- Relax in a bungalow and go on a peaceful bicycle tour through Tan Phong Island.
South Vietnam Easy Rider Saigon - Da Lat 6 Days9.6Excellent - 1 reviewMy girlfriend and I were hesitant to book this 6-day tour because we were unsure… Severo Lombardi - SpainHo Chi Minh City - Cat Tien National Park - Da LatTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $697$697 /pax
- Wander through the forest at Cat Tien National Park to birdwatching and discover the natural habitats of rare Vietnamese wildlife.
- 29 kilometers biking from Da Lat hill to Lang Biang Mountain while sightseeing the alluring and romantic scenery of the Central Highlands.
- Take part in enjoyable sporting activities including hiking, biking, kayaking, trekking, and many more.
Ultimate South and Central Vietnam on Wheels 13 days9.4Excellent - 1 reviewWe love vietnam and wanted to visit the country so we booked this tour. The trip… Katelynn Cox - CanadaHo Chi Minh City - Cat Tien National Park - Da Lat - Lak Lake - Buon Ma Thuot - Pleiku - Hoi…Theme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Soft AdventureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,638$1,638 /pax
- Trek through the Cat Tien National Park to see nocturnal animals
- Soak up the beautiful natural view of the mountains in Da Lat
- Have an exciting experience in biking to explore Lak Lake
- Ride through the rolling hills from Buon Ma Thuot, Pleiku to Ngoc Hoi to venture the famous places
- Explore the ancient beauty of Hoi An World Heritage Site
South Vietnam Biking & Beach Break 6 daysCai Be - Can Tho - Chau Doc - Phu QuocTheme: Relaxation, CulturalSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $879$879 /pax
- Bike to Cai Be, Can Tho and An Giang in the Mekong Delta
- Snorkeling in the stunning Phu Quoc beach
- Experience the bustling floating market in the Mekong Delta
Vietnam Biking from Mekong Delta to Hoi An 8 DaysHo Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Can Tho - Da Nang Airport - Hue - Hoi AnTheme: Soft AdventureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $1,598$1,598 /pax
- Cycling through the Mekong Delta's little towns along shady paths, exchanging hello with people and savoring the richness of fresh fruits
- Admire the architectural brilliance of Hue's Citadel, which serves as the seat of Vietnam's old capital - a guided tour and spectacular sight
- Explore Hoi An, Vietnam's most well-preserved and attractive colonial city, by cycling from Hue to Danang across the Hai Van Pass
Cycling Along Vietnam Central Coast from Hue to Hoi An 7 daysHue - Hoi An - Quang NgaiTheme: Off the beaten track, Soft AdventureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $1,076$1,076 /pax
- Explore the French colonial structure and the perspectives from the Perfume River of Hue
- The clean waters of the Cau Hai Lagoon framed through mountains will take your breath away
- Pedal through the villages and rice paddies of rural Hoi An to the UNESCO indexed ruins of My Son
- Cycle through traditional fishing villages, then stop the day at the paradise island of Tam Hai
Questions & Answers (6)
We are a group of 3 wanting to go cycling in Vietnam. But we don't know where to start our tour. We want to travel to a place that has temperate weather every day and we also want to communicate with the locals there. Is there any tour that meets our needs now?
Any tour in our company can suitable with you needs.
Hi, my girlfriend and I are finding a short cycling tour in Viet Nam. Your tour really impresses us. However, do we have to prepare our own bikes before attending the tour? How many people are there in each tour?
Our cycling max 10 persons, we will prepare bike for everyone.
Are there food or drinks served during a cycling tour? is that included in the price or not?
Depend on each tour, we note clear in the included & excluded tab, please check it detail
Hi! Im from Spain and I love cycling but would want to bring my own bike. Can you set me up with transporting the bike from Spain to Vietnam, any additional fee is okay. Gracias
Sorry, You need to check with your airline if the bike is allow to enter on board.
Do you have a day tour or 2 days cycling tour? I love cycling but can not join a long day tour.
Dear Ms. Grey,
We do have short cycling tours for one to explore the city like Hoian, Ho Chi Minh City, or join 2 days tour to discover Sapa, Mai Chau, Ninh Binh, the Mekong Delta.