The Halong Bay - Sapa Luxury Private Tour is perfect for couples seeking an ideal blend of soft adventure and relaxation. This tour offers an opportunity to explore both the mountainous and coastal regions of Vietnam. You will embark on a luxurious soft-sleeper train Victoria Express to the northern highlands, staying in a top-notch five-star hotel in town. The tour includes visits to ethnic communities and short treks, followed by a flight to Halong Bay to witness the breathtaking scenery of the UNESCO-certified cultural heritage site.
Halong Bay - Sapa Luxury 5 days - Private Tour
9.5Excellent - 5 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlistInquire Now
Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay
Departure: Daily from Hanoi
Daily from Hanoi
Theme: Soft Adventure, Nature
Type: Private tour
- Spend two nights in a private compartment on the deluxe train heading to Sapa
- Experience the stunning mountainous scenery of Sapa, gain more insights into ethnic culture and customs
- Enjoy a two-day excursion cruising through the emerald waters of Halong Bay, and discovering its amazing natural wonders
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Hanoi - Overnight Train to Sapa
Day 2: Lao Cai - Sapa - Cat Cat Village
Day 3: Sa Pa - Lao Cai - Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi - Halong Bay by Seaplane
Day 5: Halong Bay Cruise - Hanoi
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
|26 Apr 2023 - 23 Aug 2023|
- *All prices are based on per adult, in Double/Twin sharing
- Small group tour available (max 10 guests): HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Surcharge will be applied for single traveler or single room request
- 4 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Brunch, 2 Picnic Lunch, 3 Dinner
- Train, Trekking
- Hotel (1 night), Overnight Train - 4 soft sleeper A/C wooden cabin - Sharing cabin (1 night), Overnight Train - 4 soft sleeper A/C wooden cabin - Sharing cabin (1 night), Overnight cruise in Halong Bay (1 night)
- Transfer by airconditioned vehicle as per itineary
- Hanoi - Halong Bay Sea Plane oneway tickets.
- Round trip train tickets Hanoi - Lao Cai - Hanoi in 4th berth sleeper cabin (sharing cabin).
- Tour as mentioned on itinerary
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Halong Bay Cruise program shared in Twin/Double cabin as per tour.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the hotel (if any)
- International flights to or from Vietnam with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Hanoi airport transfer
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package rate
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Excellent 5 reviews
- Itinerary 9.5
- Food/Drink 9
- Tour guide 9.7
- Enter/act 9.4
- Accomodations 9.9
Similar Halong - Sapa Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
I & my partner did a wonderful trip to Halong & Sapa last week. We enjoyed every moment. It was an amazing view overlooking Halong Bay on a seaplane. Beautiful trekking route in Sapa with terrace rice fields. An easy holiday and well planned by Cindy from BPT.
We are 4 families with kids, took 5 days tour to travel from Halong Bay to Sapa. All the services were great. Thanks, BESTPRICE TRAVEL so much for making our holiday GREAT.
I would say that this is the most worthy trip I've ever been on and it's even more special when it was with my close friend. We enjoyed the trip to the fullest extent and my friends were amazed by the imposing beauty of Halong Bay. All activities were healing and relaxing, the weather was exceptionally good too.
A must-try if you love Vietnam like us!
The boat was excellent. No complaint in that. Seaplane trip was also superb. But wouldn't have minded extra rate, as long as it's reasonable, if it means better amenities. Even a quick check online shows King Express with a 2-star rating and everything else has at least 4. The bus ride back to Hanoi on board the Victoria Coach was also comfortable.
The 6-day deluxe trip of Halong Bay and Sapa that we booked was fantastic. The journey of a lifetime. When I had a query, our representative Nobi always got back to me right away. I really appreciated the person's attention. BestPrice made all of our reservations and arranged for our Visa Letter upon… More The 6-day deluxe trip of Halong Bay and Sapa that we booked was fantastic. The journey of a lifetime. When I had a query, our representative Nobi always got back to me right away. I really appreciated the person's attention. BestPrice made all of our reservations and arranged for our Visa Letter upon arrival. We were collected up at the airport and brought to our luxurious hotel, they also took care of every detail of the trip so that we didn't have to worry about anything. Both the seaplane journey from Halong Bay to Hanoi and the night train excursion from Sapa to Hanoi on the Victoria line were highlights of the trip. Thanks to Best Price, my complete journey was a blast. Nobi, as I mentioned, arranged for all of the transportation and the hiking guide in Sapa. We are so grateful that we booked BestPrice for the trip