The legacy and history of central Vietnam are incredibly rich. In just 5 days with A Glimpse of the Central Vietnam, you'll visit three fascinating UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Hue's Imperial City, Hoi An's lovely antique town, and the enigmatic My Son sanctuary. The major attractions are obviously history and culture, but there are also boat rides down the Huong River and picturesque drives up the Hai Van Pass if you're looking for something different.
A Glimpse of the Central Vietnam 5 days
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
|02 Jan 2022 - 02 Jan 2023|
|Group Tour||Private Tour|
|First Class (4*)||
- Accommodation in TWN/DBL sharing room
- All transport within Vietnam (including airport pick up & see off), as per itinerary
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for Vietnam attractions, as per itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- Transport to or from Vietnam
- International or departure taxes
- Vietnam Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance while in Vietnam
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and bottled water in Vietnam
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
- Itinerary 9.5
- Food/Drink 9.7
- Tour guide 9.7
- Enter/act 9.3
- Accomodations 9
Similar Vietnam Central Vietnam Tours
Questions & Answers (1)
Hi, I was looking at this tour and was wondering what the difference was between the Standard selection and First Class. Specifically, what is the upgrade between the hotel selection. And do all the hotels come with air conditioning and free wifi? Thank you so much.
The main difference between standard & first class is hotel and meals qualities. For upgrade hotel please give me your prefer once then we will send you price for upgrade.