For Vietnamese people, Hue is very well-known for local cuisine: authentic, delicate, and still inherits lots of influence of royal course from the past. For travelers, Hue cuisine is always the highlight of their trip to this city. Ancient flavors can be found in all corners of Hue, but the best way to explore Hue culture is through its unique cuisine with lots of typical local dishes. To experience the cuisine and food of Hue, we offer an exciting and informative Half day Hue Night Culinary Tour, with selected flavorful, colorful, and unforgettable local food. Eat your way through the city during your travels!
Hue Night Culinary Tour Half day
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Hue - Hue Citadel - Truong Tien Bridge
Departure: Daily departure from Hue City center (18:00 PM)
Daily departure from Hue City center (18:00 PM)
Category: City Tours
Theme: Foodies delight
Suitable: Young Adults
Type: Private tour
- Take a leisurely cyclo tour around some streets in the city to admire poetic Hue at night
- Taste many kinds of Hue street food
- Learn about the cuisine and culture of Hue
Itinerary Expand all
Half Day: Hue Culinary Tour 4 hours
- 18:00: The guide will pick you up at your hotel by Cyclo.
- Your journey will start with the “Hang Me” restaurant on Vo Thi Sau Street to enjoy specialties (Banh Beo, Banh Nam, Banh Bot Loc, Banh Ram It, Banh Uot...).
- After experiencing the "Hang Me" restaurant, the cyclo takes you to “Hen Island” to enjoy clam dishes such as clam rice and clam noodles... ("Hen" means baby clam).
- Wandering on Le Loi Street at the line of the poetic journey, we take you to a sweet soup shop with the name of ordinary people to enjoy Hue's sweet soup.
- After enjoying Hue sweet soup, continue to Dinh Tien Hoang Street to enjoy "Banh Khoai" and "Nem Lui".
- On the way, you will visit the Imperial Citadel - the residence of the Nguyen Dynasty emperors, and the Truong Tien Bridge of sparkling night.
- In the end, cyclo takes you around the streets to admire the romantic atmosphere at night. You can also purchase memorable souvenirs such as sesame candies, conical hats, sour shrimp, long dresses (ao dai), and Minh Mang wines.
- 22:00: Cyclo takes you back to your hotel. End of tour.
Note: The itinerary & food list will be changed upon your request.
Banh Loc - Top must-try cuisine in Hue
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Dinner
- N/A (1 night)
- English speaking guide
- Foods in program.
- Personal expenses
- Tips and Gratuities
- Other not mentioned above
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Similar Hue Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question