Hoi An is a food lover’s paradise and once you’ve pigged out at a few of the restaurants and stalls the next thing on your list should be a cooking class. Not only will you be able to bore your friends back home with photos of old ladies in conical hats, but you can make a whole themed evening out of it with a spread of ye olde Hoi An dishes to really get them in the mood. Suitable for all travelers, the tour is a fun and interesting way to learn about the local food.
Cooking Class Half-day Tour in Hoi An
9.3Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Local English speaking guide/chef
- Cooking demonstration
- All recipes and notes
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Tips and personal expenses
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Excellent 1 reviews
- Itinerary 9
- Food/Drink 10
- Tour guide 9
- Enter/act 9
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question