Amazing food is what this adventure is all about and we hope you go away feeling you've experienced a true taste of Hoi An. This tour introduces you to specially selected signature dishes of Hoi An. The route features quiet alleyways, countryside pathways and some of historic Hoi An's picturesque maze of quiet narrow streets. Eco-friendly, safe and the best way to truly immerse yourself in Hoi An, biking at night is something you'll treasure, along with the food!
Hoi An Evening Food Tour by Bike
9.4Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- English speaking guide
- Quality, well maintained Merida & GT mountain bike, helmet, light
- All food and water, plus a beer or soft drink
- Any other personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Cancellation received more than 7 days before departure: loss of 10% of deposit.
- Cancellation received from 2 to 6 days before departure: loss of 50% of deposit.
- Cancellation received from from 48 hours before the tour starts: loss of all payments made.
- Turning up late to the starting point of the tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation and will result in a loss of all payments made.
- Ages 0 to 4 years - 50% off
- Ages 5 to 12 years - 25% off
Terrible 1 reviews
- Tour guide
Questions & Answers (1)
Ask a Question
Hello is only dinner included in the price, or is the banh mi, and sweets and other food included also? Thanks Gabi
Yes it included food but just street food which we bring you to taste but i think it is ok for the dinner.