Experience a 20-day Highlights Indochina tour that encompasses the very best of Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos. Travel south through Vietnam from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, before crossing into Cambodia to discover the capital Phnom Penh and the majestic Angkor Wat complex. The trip ends in magical Laos with stays in laid-back Luang Prabang, the spiritual capital of this former French colony.
Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos Odyssey 20 days
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
|02 Jan 2022 - 02 Jan 2023|
|Small Group||Private Tour|
|First Class (4*)||
- Overnight in shared Twin/ Double room with Air-condition (AC) at hotel.
- All transport during tour on air - conditioned vehicle as per itinerary (including airport pick up & see off)
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Speed boat ticket Chau Doc - Phnompenh
- 2 domestic flights Hanoi – Da nang; Danang – Ho Chi Minh (20kg luggage inclusion)
- 1 International flight Siem Reap – Luang Prabang (20kg luggage inclusion)
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the accommodation (if any)
- International flights and taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Similar Indochina Vietnam Laos Cambodia Tours
Questions & Answers (3)
Would you recommend the Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos 20 day in July?
Thank you so much for your interested in our service. To be honest, Jul is summer season so the weather will be a little hot but incase you already fixed departure time, it still fine then.