- 8:00 - 8:30: Our driver will pick you up for a transfer to Halong Bay, which is a World Heritage site renowned for its stunning natural beauty. The journey takes about 2.5 hours on the road
- Upon arrival, the boat crew will warmly welcome you and assist with the check-in process.
- Boarding time is around 12:00. Enjoy a seafood lunch while cruising through Halong Bay. As you enjoy your meal, you will have the chance to marvel at the breathtaking scenery of Halong Bay, including the charming islets of various shapes that only can be seen in Halong Bay.
NOTE: Please note that our tour guide will not accompany you on the cruise, but you will be escorted by a crew member who are fluent in English.
- After lunch, you can take a nap and prepare for an exciting afternoon on the Halong cruise
- You can participate in various activities such as exploring a cave, kayaking, or swimming in the crystal clear water amidst the majestic scenery of Halong Bay.
- Return to the boat around 17:00-17:30, and it’s also the time to bring on the Sunset Party. A delicious dinner will be waiting for you from 19:00–19:30.
- Enjoy nighttime activities on board, such as squid fishing, board games, movie watching, night bar, etc.
Kayaking in Halong Bay
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: On-board an overnight cruise in Halong Bay
A very well-planned and organized tour. Traveling to North and Central Vietnam was absolutely one of the most enjoyable experiences I had in Vietnam. Both the tour guide and the drivers were very professional and informative. Excellent investment!
The guide was excellent. We spent a wonderful time and met interesting people across North and Central Vietnam. The nature and the views were great, and the food was delicious. My husband and I enjoyed the tour very much. Would recommend!
This is one of the cheapest and most enjoyable tours I have ever tried in my life. All of the locations we stayed at were excellent, with dedicated employees, particularly the incredible boat we stayed on in Halong Bay. Our tour guides and drivers were fantastic, and despite the fact that there were… More This is one of the cheapest and most enjoyable tours I have ever tried in my life. All of the locations we stayed at were excellent, with dedicated employees, particularly the incredible boat we stayed on in Halong Bay. Our tour guides and drivers were fantastic, and despite the fact that there were just two of us on our three-city vacation (Hanoi, Halong Bay, and Hoi An), we always felt like there was a team surrounding us, interacting with one another to ensure we were properly taken care of. Rosie - my consultant was fantastic before, during and after the trip, and she surprised us by checking in all the way to support us. Less
My friend from Vietnam recommended this company. They helped us made the trip. We got visa, flight tickets, hotels and everything. And the trip was great for everyone in my family they really enjoyed hotel. Food activities and tour guide are great. We love Da nang and Hoi An, both the food and the people.
Strongly recommend this trip.