If you want to discover Vietnam’s natural landscape and beauty along with learning more about the cultural aspects of the country at a reasonable price, then you can not miss out this Vietnam at A Glance 7-day tour! From the bustling streets of Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi to the retro yet friendly villages that line the Mekong Delta and the astounding coast at Halong Bay, our seven-day package provides a cost-effective way to explore many attractions that have made this Asian nation famous among tourists around the world. The locals in the areas surrounding the major attractions are exceptionally warm and welcoming, making a trip there one you won't soon forget.
Vietnam at A Glance 7 Days
9.4Excellent - 12 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlistInquire Now
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Ben Tre
Departure: Daily departure from Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh
Daily departure from Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh
Category: Budget Tours
Theme: Cultural, History, Nature
Suitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults
Type: Private tour, Join in tour
- Travel to Hanoi's old quarter and the thriving metropolis of Saigon to compare the contrast two biggest Vietnam cities' distinct ways of life.
- Unwind in an overnight cruise through the splendor of Halong Bay, with its sea of limestone karsts, blue-green waterways, intriguing caverns, and little floating towns.
- Discover the breath of life in the Mekong Delta and savor every moment among the lush green vegetation and mighty waterways.
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi Half-day City tour
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong Bay Overnight Cruise
Day 4: Halong Bay - Hanoi - Flight to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 5: Full day Cu Chi Tunnels - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 6: Full day Discover Mekong Delta
Day 7: Saigon Departure
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
|03 Jan 2023 - 03 Jan 2024|
|Join In Tour||Private Tour|
|2* Hotels Double/ Twin Share||
|3* Hotels Double/Twin Share||
|4* Hotels Double/Twin Share||
- *All prices are based on per adult, in Double/Twin sharing
- Small group tour available (max 10 guests): HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Surcharge will be applied for single traveler or single room request
- 6 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 1 Brunch, 1 Dinner
- Car, Cruise
- Hotel (5 nights), Overnight on board in Halong Bay (1 night)
- Accommodation in TWN/ DBL sharing accommodation at hotel, except overnight on train and homestay (if any)
- All transport within Vietnam (including airport pick up & see off), as per itinerary
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for Vietnam attractions, as per itinerary
- Domestic flight (Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh City)
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the hotel (if any)
- International flights to or from Vietnam with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Excellent 12 reviews
- Itinerary 9.5
- Food/Drink 9.1
- Tour guide 9.7
- Enter/act 9.7
- Accomodations 9.1
Display 1 - 5 of 12
Similar Vietnam Budget Tours
Questions & Answers (3)
Ask a Question
Hi, I am interested in your “Vietnam at A Glance 7 days” tour. But I have special dietary requirements. I am both a vegetarian and allergic to peanuts. Will you be able to cater to that? Is it possible to inquire with the chefs about my diet, or do you have an exclusive menu for vegetarian/ vegan options?
Yes we can customize for you with the vegan option, in vietnam we have a lot of restaurant for vegeterian
Hi, is there 3 bed rooms? we have 3 in our group. thanks
For trip 7 days Vietnam at a glance we can arrange the triple room with 3 single beds or you want to have 3 separate bed room?
When do you plan to travel?
1 1 Reply
Is there an extra charge for a solo traveller Thanks
Hi Of course there is the single supplement for solo traveller, since you will occupy a private room ( THe price for 02 people sharing a room) Additionally, the single supplement will be higher if you book the private tour Cheers
2 2 Reply
Thank you, Hang Moon in the BestPrice TRavel agency. We love our fantastic 12-day trip. Aileen fell in love with your nation, the food, the people, and the entire countryside, especially the marketplaces in Hanoi and Hoi An.The Halong Bay cruise was the highlight of the trip - A well-run, clean boat… More Thank you, Hang Moon in the BestPrice TRavel agency. We love our fantastic 12-day trip. Aileen fell in love with your nation, the food, the people, and the entire countryside, especially the marketplaces in Hanoi and Hoi An.The Halong Bay cruise was the highlight of the trip - A well-run, clean boat with wonderful meals.
The Hanoi city trip was wonderful, with an outstanding tour guide. Our tour guides became friends with us as if we had known them for a long time, especially the one who took us on Ba Na Hills and Hoi An city tour, which we strongly suggest since she was very knowledgeable.
Everything that was offered for dinner was wonderful. The hotels were fantastic, and they were all in great locations for us to visit nearby attractions. Less
Our family had an unforgettable tour in Vietnam, which was arranged by our tour agent Kate. The entire trip was flawless and our guides showed genuine concern for both the adults and twin babies, making sure that we had a memorable experience. The journey was particularly eye-opening, adventurous, and… More Our family had an unforgettable tour in Vietnam, which was arranged by our tour agent Kate. The entire trip was flawless and our guides showed genuine concern for both the adults and twin babies, making sure that we had a memorable experience. The journey was particularly eye-opening, adventurous, and captivating for our baby twins, who will hold onto these memories for years to come. As for the adults, we were pleasantly surprised by the variety of activities included in our itinerary, such as visiting archaeological sites, swimming, kayaking, riding small boats, and enjoying excellent meals on board our cruise. Each island and activity offered a unique experience that we thoroughly enjoyed. We highly recommend BestPrice Travel! Less
Rosie from Best Price Travel was absolutely fantastic to work with since my first email enquiring about the tour in Vietnam. Her communication was consistently prompt and provided me with all the necessary information each time. She efficiently planned an excellent holiday for my family, and everything… More Rosie from Best Price Travel was absolutely fantastic to work with since my first email enquiring about the tour in Vietnam. Her communication was consistently prompt and provided me with all the necessary information each time. She efficiently planned an excellent holiday for my family, and everything went seamlessly during the trip. Rosie's service was professional, and she even checked in with me a few times during the journey to ensure that everything was going well. The hotels she booked for us were all superb, and the tours were incredibly enjoyable. I cannot speak highly enough of the exceptional service I received from Rosie and would highly recommend her to any of my friends or family members who are planning to travel through Vietnam or any other destinations covered by Best Price Travel. Thank you, Rosie, for making our family vacation an unforgettable experience. Less
A few more places could have been added to the itinerary
Hannah from Best Price Travels helped me arrange a trip for my family, which was wonderful! She was helpful throughout the entire process, from deciding on locations and activities to the details of where to shop and what to eat. Our trip was amazing. The tour guides we met in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi… More Hannah from Best Price Travels helped me arrange a trip for my family, which was wonderful! She was helpful throughout the entire process, from deciding on locations and activities to the details of where to shop and what to eat. Our trip was amazing. The tour guides we met in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi were so enthusiastic.
Our hotels were booked in the middle of both cities' crowded streets, where we could explore at night and enjoy the busy local lifestyle.
Additionally, the trip was reasonably priced and customized to meet our needs. We are grateful to you, Hannah, and we look forward to our next visit. Less