If you want to cycle through Hanoi's countryside roads even when you travel solo, join us on a 3.5-hour Hanoi Cycling Tour to Red River Island. This 3.5-hour trip gives you a chance to visit local villages typical of northern Vietnam countryside with a combination of beautiful landscapes, floating villages, and vegetable farms.
Hanoi Bicycle To Red River Island 3.5 hours
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Red River - Long Bien Bridge
Category: Biking Tours
Theme: Interact with local, Nature
Suitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, Seniors, Couples
Type: Group tour, Join in tour
- Cycle through several Vietnam famous attractions like Old Quarter, Long Bien Bridge
- Enjoy the Red River's breath-taking view from the above
- Visit floating houses, massive farms and chat with locals
Itinerary Expand all
3.5-hour Red River Bicycle Tour
- Pick up at your hotel by your tour guide, followed by going to the location where the bicycles are parked, and pick the one that's best for you.
- To begin the journey, cycle through the narrow alleyways that surround the Old Quarter.
- After that, cross the river on the Long Bien Bridge, a century-old structure designed and built by French architects.
- Take in the breathtaking panorama of the Red River from up here, complete with floating boats and lush farms on the island.
- Ride your bikes out to the countryside and pay a visit to a local family who lives in a house on the water so that you can better understand how they spend their time on the river.
- Continue bicycling through rural areas and stop at a variety of vegetable farms, where you may talk to farmers and gain insight into their everyday lives.
- Ride your bike up through the Kumquat farms and have conversations with the locals.
- Finally, make your way along the most beautiful lake to catch a glimpse of Hanoi before boarding the train back.
- At the conclusion of the tour, the tour guide will transport you back to the hotel where you are staying.
Enjoy The Greenery Countryside View
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- English speaking guide
- Bike rental
- Entrances fees
- 1 bottle of water/day
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Electric Car/Water Puppet Show
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Not suitable for child under 8
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question