Besides the rich history and charm of the Old Quarter to the relaxed atmosphere around West Lake, you will see parts of Hanoi that you would never see, some places that would be inaccessible by car and hard to find by walking, only available with Paloma motorbike tour. Experience these fabulous tastes and sights and enjoy the streets of Hanoi like a local today.
Hanoi Half day City by Motorbike
9.7Excellent - 15 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Hanoi - Hanoi Opera House - Long Bien Bridge - Hoan Kiem Lake - Hanoi Old Quarter - Temple of Literature - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - West lake
Departure: 8.00 am to 12.30 pm (4.5 hours total)
8.00 am to 12.30 pm (4.5 hours total)
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Motorbike with a high quality helmet
- Insurance Cover
- Tour Guide / English to Vietnamese
- Female driver to drive your motorbike and answer your questions
- Tour Guide Leader and a male Tour Coordinator on the leading motorbike
- Head-set communication system so guests will be in constant communication on the way with the Tour Guide Leader
- Wet Weather Poncho (if required)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Pure water bottles at short stop
- Coffee / Tea / Soft Drink at the meeting point
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- A range of Vietnamese snacks
- Lunch/ Dinner unlimited amounts of authentic Vietnamese food from the menu to suit your taste requirements including unlimited drinks (Cold Beer / Cold Soft Drink / Tea).
- Gratitude / Tips to Tour Guide (recommended)
- Bottled Wine and Spirits available during Lunch / Dinner
- Any items not mentioned above.
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Not recommended for children under 12 year old.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Excellent 15 reviews
- Itinerary 9.5
- Food/Drink 9.8
- Tour guide 9.8
- Enter/act 9.7
- Accomodations 9.5
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question