If you find yourself in Yangon and have spent all the time you want to in the dynamic city, a day trip to the once-capital of the ancient Mon Kingdom is a worthwhile possibility. Witness the best of Bago’s architectures and cultural highlights. We will share stories about a monk’s life in Kya Khat Wain Kyaung Monastery and the history of ancient pagodas.
Bago Sightseeing with Train Ride full day
from US /pax
Yangon - Bago - Kya Khat Wain Kyaung Monastery - Shwe Tha Lyaung Recling Buddha - Shwe Maw Daw Pagoda - Kyaikpun Pagoda - Kanbawzathardi Golden Palace
Departure: Daily depart from Yangon
Daily depart from Yangon
Theme: Interact with local, Cultural
Suitable: Singles & Solo
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
|01 Jan 2020 - 01 Jan 1970|
- Inle Lake sightseeing by boat
- Entrance Fee
- English Speaking Guide
- 02 wet towels; 02 bottles of drinking water for each person
- Service Change
- Train ride back to Yangon
- International flight to or from Myanmar with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Any other service not mentioned
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 2 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 2 - 10 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question