Enjoy the nightlife of Battambang on tuktuk with local tourguide. As opposed to daytime, Battambang covered by the hustle and bustle of night market with various foods, people gather to pub and bar.
Battambang by Night by Tuktuk
8.4Very good - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Departure: Daily from Battambang
Daily from Battambang
Theme: Interact with local, Cultural
Type: Group tour
- Visit night market with various vendors, foods, products
- Joining in a small party with local people
- Admire the city sunset view
Itinerary Expand all
Half Day: Battambang by Night
17:00 Meet your tour guide and group at meeting point in the Battambang center.
Refresh yourself with a drink on the rooftop in Sky View with stunning view of sunset in city.
18:00 Hop on Tuktuk to transfer to the night market: feel the atmosphere and streetfood here. Have a taste of a bunch of street foods around market tour during interact to local vendors.
19:00 After visiting the market, keep going to Battambang center to see Cambodian nightlife : try the favorite place of the locals for a drink (beer garden) or party (club or karaoke).
20:00 Back to the hotel . Say goodbye!
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Dinner
- N/A (1 night)
- English speaking tourguide
- Entrance fee
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Other things are not mentioned above
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rate
- From 14 to 2 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Please contact our consultants for more details
Very good 1 reviews
- Itinerary 9
- Food/Drink 8
- Tour guide 9
- Enter/act 9
- Accomodations 7
Similar Battambang Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
The tour and crew is well-organized and highly professional. The tuk tuks and the route was carefully designed to show us some of the rural sides of Siem Reap Province. Chan, our tour guide, was fantastic—friendly and informed. The family we met for our house stay was also wonderful - warm and enjoyable to visit. This tour is really fantastic!