North Battambang is surrounded by rice field and temples. Joining in a half day tour to explore the Ek Phnom 11th century buddhist temple - another Angkor-type temple ruin, about 15 km north west of Battambang also visit some villages to learn how to make bamboo sticky rice and try a shot of rice wine. It is definitely great experience that you can not miss for your trip.
North Battambang Tours half day
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Battambang - Ek Phnom Temple - Wat Samarong Knong
Departure: Daily depart from Battambang
Daily depart from Battambang
Theme: Interact with local, Cultural
Type: Group tour
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Bamboo train
- Hotel accommodations
- Personal expenses
- Other things not mentioned above
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rate
- From 14 to 2 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Please contact our consultants for more details
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question