Swan is the best budget cruise in Bai Tu Long bay built-in 2017. Inspired by the beautiful classic simple of a swan image, the boat was designed to bring an elegant and unique cruising experience at reasonable price to every passenger.
Swan offers 18 boutique cabins, all inspired by the traditional local culture & harmonious combination, specially designed by professionals that created them in their own style.
Together with elegant cabins, the cheap boat also focuses on setting up a comfortable and romantic dining room with large windows from the ceiling down to the floor which allows passengers to enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the bay during mealtime. Especially, the staff with all of their enthusiasm and hospitality, always do their best to create the coziest atmosphere for you.
Suites and Cabins
Our cabins are designed and fitted to international standards, featuring a rich wooden décor, with large windows from which to enjoy the spectacular scenery of Halong Bay. The comfortable bedding with high-quality lines ensures you a restful sleep in style.
- Area: 18m2
- Maximum capacity: 02 adults + 02 children
- Highlight facilities: Ocean view window
All deluxe cabins are on the first deck, featuring en suite bathrooms and hot tubs. Passengers can also choose between 01 large double bed and 02 twin beds whichever is more convenient for their stay.
All adequate amenities are included such as free toiletries, an additional bathroom, a towels socket near the bed, a seating area, a private entrance, outdoor furniture, and other amenities.
Deluxe cabin for a comfortable overnight stay
- Area: 18 - 25m2
- Maximum capacity: 03 adults + 01 child
- Highlight facilities: Ensuite bathroom & Hot tub
The Suite Cabins are located on the first and second floors with different options of double and triple rooms. Each suite of this class is equipped with a large double/ twin/ triple bed, ensuite bathroom, and hot tub making it the most evocative for your vacation.
- Area: 28m2
- Maximum capacity: 03 adults
- Highlight facilities: Private balcony & Jacuzzi tub
If you are a group of friends or a small family, this Suite Balcony is the most likely to suit your journey on the Swan. Located on the second deck, the cabin is the largest stateroom equipped with a private balcony and jacuzzi tub.
With only 18 cabins onboard, Swan located all accommodations on the first deck except for 1 twin cabin and 1 triple cabin on the back of the second deck. These rooms can be connected via a private door to form a family connect room for any passengers with requests.
Other than that, tourists can find all shared spaces on the second deck including the dining room and the bar. The top deck is partially sheltered so that visitors can enjoy the view of Halong Bay no matter how the weather is.
Highlight Services & Facilities
- Restaurant: Enjoy Vietnamese traditional food served by skillful chefs and thoughtful waiters. Swan will take you on a flavorful cuisine journey while cruising with the team.
- Bar: The bar is right next to the dining room so that passengers can choose the most suitable drinks for their meal on board.
- Sundeck: The top deck is equipped with sun chairs or tea tables to facilitate the trip of tourists.
Deluxe restaurant with a pretty bay view
Food and Drinks
When booking with Swan, all of your meals onboard are included with Vietnamese and International breakfast, lunch, and dinner specified as below:
- The 2-day-1-night includes: 2 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
- The 2-day-1-night includes: 3 lunch, 2 dinner, 2 breakfast
After transferring to the cruise, all passengers are offered welcome drinks by the hospitable staff. Two mineral water bottles and fresh fruit will also be provided for each cabin in advance. Other drinks and food orders than that will be served on individual orders and will be charged separately at the end of your journey.
Highlight Activities & Itinerary
Initially, tourists will be picked up from their hotel in Hanoi and head to the highway to Halong Bay. After about 2,5 hours of driving, passengers are expected to be at Halong International Port at around 12.00 to finish check-in procedures and transfer to Swan cruise by tender.
The Swan will head for Bai Tu Long Bay and stay overnight in a beautiful seascape. Passengers can enjoy kayaking and swimming in the Ba Trai Dao area on the first day, discover Viet Hai Fishing Village on the second day, and visit the Tra Bau area - the King Kong film location on the third day. The trip then ends with travelers disembarking at the port and saying goodbye to the cruise team.
On the 3-day-2-night, passengers will spend the whole second day in Vung Vieng village to discover the life of local people before continuing the described itinerary on the 2-day-1-night.
- Enjoy world-standard hospitable services and learn more about Vietnam on board a bar/lounge, culture talk, and learn basic Vietnamese language for your next travel destinations
- Swim in the emerald water in the ambiance area
- Have a sunbath on the top sundeck with the panoramic view
- Join in the sunset party and cooking demonstration directly handled by our chef
- Do Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck in the morning
- Kayak through the karst limestones and visit caves
Cooking class onboard
Transport from Hanoi
You can book the transfer services in the cruise package and be picked up by its shuttle bus with about 29 seats, all leather warped for a comfortable trip.
- From Hanoi: As mentioned itinerary, the shuttle bus will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi and get to Halong Bay by the highway to reach Hon Gai harbor at around 12.00.
- From Cruise Port: Tourists who are self-transfer to Halong Bay are required to appear on time to check in at Halong International Port and take a tender boat to the the cruise.
Among the best budget cruises in Halong, Swan are adored by its worldwide passengers, shown by over 4,500 excellent reviews of the total 5,000 reviews on Tripadvisor praising the cruise’s accommodations and services.
Writing about his latest trip, Mr. Nistush said "1st and foremost, whatever happens, in the end, they will make things right for you. There were a couple of issues with my trip, but I don’t want to mention that, rather, the attitude of the cruise people toward their customers. They surely keep the customers at the top."
Meanwhile, another tourist shared about his return to Halong Bay with a Swan "It was a great cruise. Every meal was like a 5-course meal (part of the onboard svc), Additional drinks are payable (their coconut coffee is pretty good). Would probably not go for the balcony room next time, as there are many places to chill on the boat (e.g. on the upper deck, front bow area, in your room)."
If there are any problems that concern your booking with the cruise, please contact our hotline or email for further consultations.
Value for money: 9.4
Location rating: 9.5