The Discover Ha Long Bay & Ninh Binh Tour is an excellent choice for those looking to save time and money. Your first day at Ha Long Bay will be filled with fantastic activities such as cave exploration, kayaking, and viewing the magical creation of limestone karsts. The next day with its majestic mountains, intriguing caverns, and sacred sites, Ninh Binh's landscape has served as a vision of beauty and a symbol for Vietnamese culture. It is a source of inspiration where natural and cultural heritage is inextricably linked. A location where culture encounters the natural world's wonder, mystery, and magnificence and is transformed by it.
Discover Halong Bay & Ninh Binh 2 days
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Halong Bay Day cruise included pick up from Hanoi.
- Transfer from Halong Bay to Ninh Binh by bus or car
- Accommodation in Bungalow - Sharing double/twin room
- English speaking tour guide
- Bicycle and boat fee
- Entrance fees and boat cruising
- Mineral water and wet tissue.
- Meals (as specified in the itinerary)
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- All things are not mentioned in the inclusions
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Questions & Answers (2)
Hi, 1) Would you be able to arrange for vegetarian food (no eggs, no meat, no seafood) on the cruise and in Ninh Binh? 2) What happens in case of rains? We wish to book for August 7th and 8th when chances of rain are high. 3) Is travel back to Hanoi arranged by you? Thank you!
For your question please find all answer below:
1. Yes we could arrange vegetarian food for you.
2. The small rain do not affect much to the program, we will cancel trip if the storm comming.
3. Yes we will arrange the bus back to Hanoi for you.