This full-day Mekong Delta Local Life trip from Ho Chi Minh City takes you to the Mekong Delta's center, where you'll meet plenty of hospitable people who will greet you with their most gorgeous smiles. The Cai Be Floating Market, Tien Giang Province is the tour's remarkable point. It gives a look into the locals' long-lasting trading practices and a wonderful opportunity to observe how closely tied to the Mekong river their lives are.
Mekong Delta Local Life Full Day
10.0Excellent - 3 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Ho Chi Minh City - Cai Be - Cai Be Floating Market - Mekong Delta
Departure: Daily Departure from Ho Chi Minh City (dist. 1)
Daily Departure from Ho Chi Minh City (dist. 1)
Type: Private tour
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Transfer round trip HCMC - Cai Be - HCMC by private car
- Boat Trip on Tien River
- Lunch at Local restaurant
- Local English Speaking guide
- All entrance and permitted fees
- A bottle of water - 1 bottle/person/day
- Personal expenses
- Visa to Vietnam
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 3 years old: F.O.C (limiting to one child per booking only).
- Child 3 - 10 years old: 75% adult price.
- Child from the age of 11 must be pay full rate.
There's no review.
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question