The Mekong Delta is a vast territory with several minor rivers, islands, and islets, but what distinguishes it most is its water-based lifestyle: the river is the region's lifeblood and the source of everyone's livelihood. Joining our Mekong Delta tour for 2 days allows you to see what this area is famous for as we cruise through the canals, rivers, floating market and visit a local factory. Time to learn about the native's daily life and interact with them.
Mekong Delta with Floating Market 2 days
9.6Excellent - 2 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Ben Tre - Can Tho - Cai Rang Floating Market - Mekong Delta
Departure: Daily Departure from Ho Chi Minh City (Dist. 1)
Daily Departure from Ho Chi Minh City (Dist. 1)
Theme: Cultural, Nature
Suitable: Young Adults, Group Travel, Couples
Type: Private tour
- Drop by vibrant floating markets, buy fresh fruits, and strike up a conversation with friendly people
- Visit a local factory and try making coconut candy for the first time
- Take a leisurely sampan ride through the tranquil waterway
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Ben Tre - Can Tho
Day 2: Can Tho - Cai Rang Floating Market - Ho Chi Minh CIty
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches
- Hotel (1 night)
- Transfer private car from/to hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Boat trip
- All entrance and permitted fees.
- 01 night in Can Tho
- English Speaking guide.
- Meals mentioned on tour
- Cold water and issues
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mention above
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- 50% discount for child under 3 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying in same room with parents
- 75% charged for child from 3-10 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying on extra bed
- The above children rates are applicable for booking made with 2 adults and a maximum of 2 children occupancy in a room.
- Child age of 11 years up is subject to adult rate
Excellent 2 reviews
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 9.5
- Tour guide 10
- Enter/act 9.5
- Accomodations 9
Similar Mekong Delta Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
Mr Long joined us for our Mekong delta tour and was the perfect host. Everything he arranged was perfect such as the boat tour along the Mekong delta, the transfer to hand rowed boats down local canals, the visit to the traditional music group.
The trip to the floating market the next day was another… More Mr Long joined us for our Mekong delta tour and was the perfect host. Everything he arranged was perfect such as the boat tour along the Mekong delta, the transfer to hand rowed boats down local canals, the visit to the traditional music group.
The trip to the floating market the next day was another highlight. Again everything was arranged perfectly. We even had time to take in a couple more Ho Chi Minh city highlights such as the post office and the Independence Palace.
The Can Tho like the legend was a good hotel, clean, spacious, excellent facilities, perfect staff. However it wasn't a great location. The area around it is still being developed. It felt like it was a bit impersonal, commercial and corporate. There were no good restaurants within walking distance, only bars or other resorts. Whilst we cannot fault the hotel, a better location could have been chosen nearer to Ninh Kieu Wharf. The choice of restaurants and the night Market here was far better than where the Muang Than was located. Our children ended up using room service as the restaurant was empty (no atmosphere) and there was no restaurants locally other than street food. In the end we took a taxi to the Wharf where there was more atmosphere. Again this did not spoil the trip and the quality of the facilities was excellent. Less
The hotel at vinpear) was the best HoTel we have stayed in during our entire trip. Thanks very much for the experience.