Experience the Mekong Delta's sights and rhythms on a relaxed journey that offers an authentic glimpse into Vietnamese rural life. Immerse yourself in the peaceful tranquility of the countryside and discover the cottage industries that drive the region's economy. Our tour will take you on a leisurely exploration by boat, vehicle, and bicycle. With plenty to offer, this amazing tour is perfect for anyone looking to discover the beauty and richness of the Mekong Delta.
Mekong Mighty Life Escape to Cambodia 3 days
9.1Excellent - 4 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Ho Chi Minh City - Cai Be - Can Tho - Chau Doc - Phnom Penh
Departure: Daily Departure from Ho Chi Minh City (Dist. 1)
Daily Departure from Ho Chi Minh City (Dist. 1)
Theme: Relaxation, Nature
Suitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults
Type: Private tour
- Enjoy the serene peacefulness of the countryside and the outdoors
- Learn about the religious life of locals by visiting Cao Dai temple and Cai Be Cathedral
- Travel to local factories and learn about the cottage industry in the region
- Visit the Champa minorities with their traditional towel-weaving village, and have a look at their Muslim temple and the Arabic class for their children.
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Cai Be – Can Tho
Day 2: Can Tho – Cai Rang Floating Market – Chau Doc
Day 3: Chau Doc – Phnom Penh
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Car, Cruise
- Hotel (2 nights), N/A (1 night)
- Transfer private Car from/to Hotel in Ho Chi Minh Hotel.
- All entrance fees.
- 02 nights in hotel
- English Speaking guide.
- Meals mentioned on tour
- Cold water and issues
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mention above
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Excellent 4 reviews
- Itinerary 9.3
- Food/Drink 9.1
- Tour guide 9.5
- Enter/act 8.8
- Accomodations 8.8
Similar Mekong Delta Tours
Questions & Answers (2)
Ask a Question
Have you got pictures of the boat that you use to travel along the river on? And also any details on the hotels that are used please . We’re looking at the premium level. Thanks
Our travel consultant will contact to you very soon
How is baggage handled on the boats when we arrive from HCM? Do we need to keep them with us at all times or are they securely stored and transported somewhere while we're on the cruise/bus?
@Brad Flack: The trip starts from Ho Chi Minh, you should bring your luggage with you, The bus can storage them during the trip. Later on, when you transfer by boat to Cambodia you also can bring your luggage on the boat too.
This tour had such an enthusiastic guide with a reasonable program
I super enjoy the Vietnamese specialties on this trip. Very delicious and come at a good price. The people here are hospitable, they always smile with me. I will come back next time.
One of the best trip ever. My guide was so good, she was beautiful, kind and knowledgeable. Her way of telling stories was so easy to understand. What a great guide.
The scenery in Mekong was also good, it gave off a tranquil and peaceful feeling. Super impressive!
This Mekong trip was an amazing way to escape your busy life. You can witness so many beautiful sceneries while immersing in the peaceful and natural atmosphere of the Mekong River.
I still found the tour very outstanding despite we were on the boat most of the time. Really loved the view, the people… More This Mekong trip was an amazing way to escape your busy life. You can witness so many beautiful sceneries while immersing in the peaceful and natural atmosphere of the Mekong River.
I still found the tour very outstanding despite we were on the boat most of the time. Really loved the view, the people and the food here. Our guide was friendly and explained everything in detail to us.
Highly recommend this tour to everyone
My family of 4 booked this tour during our stay in Ho Chi Minh City. I had to say it was an adventurous experience and BestPrice had us all covered. Although it was only a 3-day trip, we got to experience and discover a lot about the culture of Southern Vietnam in general. Our favourite of the trip… More My family of 4 booked this tour during our stay in Ho Chi Minh City. I had to say it was an adventurous experience and BestPrice had us all covered. Although it was only a 3-day trip, we got to experience and discover a lot about the culture of Southern Vietnam in general. Our favourite of the trip has to be the cuisines. Vietnamese dishes amazed us with their flavours and fresh ingredients like never before! Alex the tour guide was also very helpful during our visit as he always supplied us with whatever we need. Definitely suggesting my fellows about BestPrice! Less