The Nha Trang River Cruise to Countryside will take visitors on a scenic journey through the countryside of Nha Trang. The full-day tour begins with a cruise along the Cai River, where you can enjoy stunning views of the surrounding landscape. Along the way, visitors will stop at the traditional villages to learn about the local culture and way of life. You will also experience a relaxing mud bath at the end of the trip. This tour offers a unique and immersive experience for those looking to explore the natural beauty and culture of Nha Trang.
Nha Trang River Cruise to Countryside Full day
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Nha Trang - Cai River
Category: Cruise Tours
Theme: Off the beaten track
Suitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, Seniors
Type: Private tour
- Experience a scenic river cruise along the Cai River and enjoy the rustic views of the surrounding countryside
- Explore a local market and learn about the different types of produce and goods sold in the area
- Visit a traditional village, local pagoda, farms, and traditional handicraft workshops to learn about the local culture and way of life
- Relax and rejuvenate in the natural mineral-rich mud at Thap Ba Hot Springs
Itinerary Expand all
Nha Trang River Cruise – Mud Bathing
- 8:00: Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Nha Trang city center and transfer you to the Cai River pier.
- Board the riverboat and start the cruise along the Cai River. Enjoy the scenic views of the countryside and observe the daily life of the locals.
- Visit a traditional village where you can see how people here make handicrafts. You can also interact with the villagers and learn about their way of life.
- Visit a pagoda and learn about Buddhism in Vietnam.
- Pass through a local school to observe and understand the challenges faced by rural students and teachers.
- You also have a chance to visit the farms and learn about the agricultural practices in Vietnam as well as the hustle and bustle local market.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. The menu will feature traditional Vietnamese dishes made with fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
- Continue the river cruise and stop at Coco Island for a short break. Enjoy fresh coconut juice and take photos of the beautiful scenery.
- Relax at Thap Ba Hot Springs Center. The hot springs are located in a beautiful natural setting, surrounded by lush greenery and hills, where you can soak in the healing herbal waters or immerse yourself in a pool of warm mineral mud. This is a great way to unwind after a long day of sightseeing.
- Return to the pier and transfer back to your hotel in Nha Trang city center at around 17:00.
Relaxing With Mud And Mineral Water Bathing At Thap Ba Hot Springs
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- Transportation by car/ van
- English speaking tour guide
- River cruise ticket
- Entrance fees
- Private Mud bathtub for two
- Mineral water
- Personal expenses
- Extra charge at $US45/Group/package tour will be applied for French, Russian speaking guides and $US55/Group/package tour for Japanese, German & Chinese speaking guides.
- Cancellation notified 7 days or more prior to arrival - 10% of the total rate
- Cancellation notified 4 - 7 days prior to your arrival - 50% of the total rate
- Cancellation notified 3 days or less prior to arrival - 100% of the total rate
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Child under 3 years old: FREE of charge, limit 01 infant / booking
- Child from 4 - 10 years old: 80% of adult rate
- Child from 11 years & above: pay the full adult rate
Similar Nha Trang Cruise Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question