Recall the genocide in Cambodia in the authentic way by visiting two of Cambodia's most important historic sites: Killing Fields and Prison S21, a live witness for unacceptable crimes of the Khmer Rouge regime. Joining this tour, you will have a chance to observe a thousand of skulls and bonds, barbaric torture tools, it is definitely an unforgettable experience in your life.
Half day Phnom Penh Tours - Killing Field
9.6Excellent - 2 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Phnom Penh - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum - Choeung Ek Genocidal Center
Departure: Daily from Phnom Penh
Daily from Phnom Penh
Type: Private tour
- Have a glimpse into the dark period of Cambodian's history at Tuol Sleng Museum and the Killing Fields, the most secret organ of the Khmer Rouge regime
- Pay homage to the thousands of dead souls on this obscure landmark on the outskirts of Phnom Penh
Itinerary Expand all
Half day Phnom Penh Tour - Killing Fields
Your tour begins with pick up from your Phnom Penh hotel. Begin your tour at Tuol Sleng prison , (Genocide Museum) was the most secret organ of the Khmer Rouge regime. S-21 stands for "Security Office 21." was Angkar's premier security institution, specifically designed for the interrogation and extermination of anti Angkar elements.
Continue to visit Choeung Ek museum , between 1975 and 1978 about 17,000 men, women, children and infants detained and tortured at S-21 prison were transported to the extermination camp of Choeung Ek. Our tour end.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- Transportation with AC vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fee to all destinations in program
- Cold water during program & transfer
- Personal Expense
- More than 3 days prior to departure: 10% of total rate
- From 3 to 1 days prior to departure: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 10 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
There's no review.
Similar Phnom Penh Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question