Suppose you are looking for an opportunity to take in the essence of the Northern Region of Vietnam with its breathtaking limestone mountain ranges, verdant fields, and rice fields that extends to the horizon. In that case, you can’t miss out on this 2-day Mai Chau Light Trek. Not only enjoy the poetic scenery, but young adults from afar can also uncover the lifestyle of the Thai ethnic group - the villagers in Mai Chau Village, where you can partake in their daily customs and immerse in traditional culture. The experience makes a perfect getaway for young-spirited travelers to one of Vietnam's most outstanding mountainous regions!
Mai Chau Light Trek - Private 2 days
9.6Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Hanoi - Mai Chau - Lac Village
Departure: Daily departure from Hanoi Old Quarter
Daily departure from Hanoi Old Quarter
Theme: Interact with local, Cultural, Nature
Suitable: Young Adults
Type: Private tour
- Stay a night in Mai Chau Village and uncover the inner beauty of one of the most captivating mountainous regions in Vietnam
- Go for a light trek through the tranquil Mai Chau Valley and enjoy the feeling of being immersed in nature
- Connect with the local villagers - Thai ethnic groups and enjoy traditional dance and music
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Hanoi - Mai Chau - Lac Village
Day 2: Mai Chau - Hanoi
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Trekking, Shuttle Bus
- Homestay in Mai Chau (1 night), N.A (1 night)
- Transfer: Hanoi - Mai Chau - Hanoi by private car
- English Speaking guide
- Homestay fee
- Meals are itinerary
- Activities and entertainment
- Local boat
- Vietnam Visa (ONLY $10/visa - book in next step)
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- Surcharge for check-in on: Lunar New Year, Christmas Days: 24th Dec, New Year’s Eve: 31st Dec
- All other services not clearly mentioned aboveVisa
- Any cancellation made within 30 days is subject to 50% of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellation within 15 days is subject to 75% of the total amount of the booking.
- Cancellation within 24 hours prior to arrival,
- No Show or early check out are subject to 100% of the total amount of the booking.
- Child under 2 years old: F.O.C(limiting to one child per booking only).
- Child 2 - 11 years old: 75% adult price.
- Child from the age of 12 must be pay full rate.
Excellent 1 reviews
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 9
- Tour guide 10
- Enter/act 10
- Accomodations 9
Similar Hanoi Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
We love our trekking time in Mai Chau. This place's absolutely gorgeous and the trekking route was not so difficult, we totally enjoyed the trip.