This tour allows you to truly travel Hue off the beaten track and gain up close experience of the local life on a relaxing boat trip. Thuy Bieu is a laid back village situated on the southern bank of Huong River, around 7 km from Hue city center, may be the loveliest village you will see in Vietnam. It is rustic setting with lush greens, laid back lifestyle and amazing food will capture your heart. Leaving the noise of the urban life behind, you will have an unforgettable experience of life in Thuy Bieu Eco-village - represents the countryside of Hue with the clear notion “garden-house”.
Cooking Class at Thuy Bieu Eco-village Full Day
from US /pax
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Pick-up and Drop-off at hotel in city center
- English Speaking Guide
- Dragon boat for one way
- 1 lunch
- Raw materials for cooking class
- Medicinal herbs water for steeping your foot
- Stroll by bicycle in the village
- Entrance fee in village
- Foot massage
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Tips and personal expenses
- More than 7 days prior: No cancellation charge.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question