Are you a foodie looking for a unique culinary experience? Join our Cooking Class at Thuy Bieu Eco-village Full Day tour! This trip includes a boat trip to the stunning Thien Mu Pagoda, a visit to a tranquil village, and meeting the traditional handicraft families to observe their daily work. The highlight of the day is undoubtedly the special cooking class at Hue Ecolodge, where you'll learn how to make traditional Hue dishes. At the end of the day, enjoy a relaxing massage with medicinal herbs by blind people. Come join us for a day of delicious food and unforgettable experiences!
Cooking Class at Thuy Bieu Eco-village Full Day
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Hue - Thuy Bieu Village
Departure: Daily departure from Hue City center
Daily departure from Hue City center
Theme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Foodies delight
Type: Group tour
- Visit a peaceful village and meet friendly locals while visiting traditional handicraft families
- Discover the secrets of Hue cuisine in a special cooking class and prepare your own lunch with fresh ingredients
- Treat yourself to a traditional foot soak with medicinal herbs and a soothing foot massage by blind people
Itinerary Expand all
Half Day: Full day Cooking Class Excursion
- Start from Toa Kham Wharf and embark on a dragon boat to visit Thien Mu Pagoda, which is the oldest pagoda in Hue and has been recognized as one of the most beautiful and iconic landmarks in the area.
- Afterward, we will return to the boat for a picturesque cruise to Hue Ecolodge, located in Thuy Bieu Eco-village.
- Here, you will have two hours to leisurely stroll or bike around the tranquil village:
- Visit the local garden, the old ancestral temple, and interact with the friendly locals.
- Explore some handicraft families (the incense-making family, the joss paper-making family, and the paper painting family) to observe their daily lives while they work with joy and enthusiasm.
- Participate in a special cooking class at Hue Ecolodge, where you will learn how to make traditional Hue dishes such as Figs Mixed with Shrimp and Pork, Banh Ram It, and Banh Khoai under the guidance of the Eco-chief.
- After the hands-on class, it’s time to try the delicious dishes that you have prepared, and our chef will give valuable feedback on your culinary skills.
- Finally, you can unwind and relax by soaking your feet in medicinal herb water, a traditional therapeutic practice, and enjoy an excellent massage provided by blind people.
- The tour will end at around 14:30.
Join The Cooking Class At Thuy Bieu EcoVillage
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- Pick-up and Drop-off at hotel in city center
- English Speaking Guide
- Dragon boat for one way
- 1 lunch
- Raw materials for cooking class
- Medicinal herbs water for steeping your foot
- Stroll by bicycle in the village
- Entrance fee in village
- Foot massage
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Tips and personal expenses
- More than 7 days prior: No cancellation charge.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Similar Hue Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question