Iconic tour to discover Koh Samui. You'll have your chance to visit most interesting and touristic parts of this beautiful island. Let's follow our local guide to enjoy the sun and atmosphere of Samui Coastline and culture.
Samui Coastline & Culture Half Day
- Explore the symbolic formations of Hin Ta and Hin Yai Rock
- Feast your eyes on vivid fruit and vegetables, fresh seafood, clean-cut poultry and local fast-food
- Indulge in the violet colour of the rocks shining through the majestic cascades
- Enjoying the view of Samui from a spectacular viewpoint
- Admire the largest Guan Yu statue in Thailand
Itinerary Expand all
8:00 Pick up at your hotel in Koh Samui
Drive to Grandmother Grandfather rocks, known locally as Hin Ta and Hin Yai, and explore the symbolic formations. These unusual ridges look extraordinarily similar to male and female genitalia, and can either be perceived as natural works of art or raise indulgent chuckles.
At Hua Thanon Fresh Market, feast your eyes on vivid fruit and vegetables, fresh seafood, clean-cut poultry and lo-cal fast-food. Then, venture out to a local Muslim Village and observe the locals’ daily routine. Move on to Na Muang 2 Waterfall, also known as ‘Purple Waterfall’, and indulge in the violet colour of the rocks shining through the majestic cascades before enjoying the view of Samui from a spectacular viewpoint.
Make your way to Guan Yu Shrine to admire the largest Guan Yu statue in Thailand and explore a charming interior filled with old photographs interspersed with beautiful golden murals. Then, visit Wat Sila Ngu, one of the finest ex-amples of Buddhist architecture in Asia. Finally, enjoy a traditional Thai lunch while listening to the nearby waves lapping the shore.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Schedule/Program/Timetable subject to change without prior notice due to local condition.
- Clients should wear long pants, shoes which cover heal, and shirts that cover the upper arm (no vests / singlet). This is to show respect to the Thai people.
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- Private tours included air-con minivan
- English speaking guide and admission fee as mentioned in the program
- Meals if mentioned (B- Breakfast/ L-Lunch/ D-Dinner
- Personal expense
- Other things are not mentioned in program
- More than 7 days prior: 30% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 2 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 2 - 10 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate