Discover many wonders of the stunning Koh Samui on this four-hour tour. Our friendly local guide will be your fellow traveler. Let's enjoy this awesome adventure together!
Discover Samui Island Half Day Tour
- Enjoy an incredible panoramic view of the island and Gulf of Thailand
- Learn the history of his life and the mystery of the mummified body of monk Luang Pho Daeng
- Soaking up the sun and splashing in the cascades of Koh Samui’s most evocative waterfall
Itinerary Expand all
Discover the many wonders of the stunning Koh Samui on this four-hour, all-encompassing tour. After you’re picked up from your hotel in the morning, the first stop is the Ladd Koh viewpoint, where you will enjoy an incredible panoramic view of the island and Gulf of Thailand. Then, visit the famous Grandmother and Grandfather rocks on Lamai Beach while sampling a Sesame Coconut Caramel, a famous Thai dessert, from a nearby market. Up next, head to Wat Khunaram, a local temple that houses the mummified body of monk Luang Pho Daeng. Learn the history of his life and the mystery of his body, which has remained the same for nearly 40 years, before heading back out to nature for a swim at an incredible waterfall.
After soaking up the sun and splashing in the cascades of Koh Samui’s most evocative waterfall, dry off and pay a visit to the island’s Big Buddha statue, one of the most striking icons of the island which can be seen at a distance of several kilometres as well as by air when arriving on the island. The tour then wraps up at a local market in Nathorn Town, where you can pick up some souvenirs.
*Estimate Timing: 09:00-12:00 / 13:00-16:00
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Schedule/Program/Timetable subject to change without prior notice due to local condition.
- Clients should wear long pants, shoes which cover heal, and shirts that cover the upper arm (no vests / singlet). This is to show respect to the Thai people.
Price & Inclusion
- N/a (1 night)
- Private tours included air-con minivan
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee as mentioned in the program
- Personal expense
- Other things are not mentioned in program
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 2 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 2 - 10 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate