For all lovers of Green Curry and Pad Thai, this half-day cooking class is whipped up just for you. You will be guided enthusiastically by SITCA masterchef. Finally, your finished products will be your lunch so you better do it good!
Cooking Class at Samui Institute of Thai Culinary
- Spend a couple hours learning the tricks of the trade
- Using fresh ingredients to make iconic Thai dishes
- Enjoy a delicious meal of your making
Itinerary Expand all
For all lovers of Green Curry and Pad Thai, this half-day cooking class is whipped up just for you. Prepare to be picked up from your hotel and head to the Samui Institute of Thai Culinary Arts, an internationally-recognised cooking school and the food centre of Southern Thailand. Spend a couple hours learning the tricks of the trade, using fresh ingredients purchased daily from local markets to make iconic Thai dishes such as Pad Thai, Stir Fried Noodles with Prawns, Chicken Green Curry and Coconut Milk Soup with Chicken. After the class, sit down and enjoy a delicious meal of your making, before heading back to your hotel with a full stomach and new skills to impress any dinner party guest.
*The pick-up time is 10:30 for morning class / 15:30 for afternoon class.
*Cooking Class Duration: 11:00-14:00 for morning class / 16:00-20:00 for afternoon class
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Schedule/Program/Timetable subject to change without prior notice due to local condition.
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Private round trip transfer
- English speaking guide and admission fee as mentioned in the program
- Meals if mentioned (B- Breakfast/ L-Lunch/ D-Dinner)
- Personal expense
- Other things are not mentioned in program
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 2 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 2 - 10 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate