Following the buffalo routes, you can trek up and down hills through Sapa's magnificent, lush highlands, and dense jungles. Thriving at rice farms and gushing waterfalls, make a stop to see the Tay and Red Dao villages. You can learn more about the process of rice cultivation, from planting the seeds to harvesting the rice on our excursion of Sapa Valley Trekking Full day.
Sapa Valley Trekking Full day
from US /pax
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- English speaking guide
- All needed transport
- Entrance fees
- Picnic Lunch on full day walk.
- Pick up /Drop off from /to Lao Cai Train station (book in next step)
- Return Train ticket Hanoi-Lao Cai- Hanoi.
- Sapa Hotel.
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Visa services.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Soft drink (beer, coca cola…)
- All other services not indicated above.
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rate
- From 14 to 2 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- 50% discount for child under 4 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying in same room with parents
- 75% charged for child from 4-10 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying on extra bed
- The above children rates are applicable for booking made with 2 adults and a maximum of 2 children occupancy in a room.
- Child age of 11 years up is subject to adult rate
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question