This exciting cycling tour of Cambodia offers a broad insight into this exotic, mystical and hugely diverse country from Phnom Penh to goosebump-inducing wonders of Angkor temples. Pedaling through a land full of copious experiences. Along the way, expect to see people with smiles and warm hospitality.
Cambodia By Bike 6 days
9.2Excellent - 2 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlistInquire Now
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
|01 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022|
|01 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023|
- Overnight in shared Twin/ Double room with Air-condition (AC) at hotel
- All transport during tour on air - conditioned vehicle as per itinerary (including airport pick up & see off)
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the accommodation (if any)
- International flights (arrival and departure) with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rate
- From 14 to 2 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Children under 2 years old. Free of charge.
- Children under 12 years old. 75% of adult price
- From 12 years old and upper: 100% of adult price.
Excellent 2 reviews
- Itinerary 9
- Food/Drink 8.5
- Tour guide 9.5
- Enter/act 9.5
- Accomodations 9.5
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question