You can choose the most suitable time: Morning 08:00-12:00/ Afternoon 13:00-17:00
- Chiang Mai, one of the largest cities in Thailand and the cultural and business center of northern Thailand, is overflowing with ancient Buddhist Temples, each with their unique design and history.
- In this half-day tour, you will have a chance to visit four of the most iconic temples as well as a mountaintop temple while driving past city markets, residential areas, and Chiang Mai’s main street.
- After being picked up at your hotel, your first destination is Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep, a must-see temple and one of the most respected among all Thais. As the temple is located at the top of a mountain, challenge yourself to walk up the 300 steps of the intricately-carved mythical Naga Serpent Staircase or take a cable car to the top for an incredible view over the stunning architecture, statues, murals, and shrines of the city and surrounding areas.
- After you descend the mountain, drive through the city to begin your temple discovery. First up is Wat Chedi Luang, a Lanna-style chedi once one of the tallest structures in ancient Chiang Mai.
- Next, visit Wat Phra Singh, or Temple of the Lion Buddha, where you can view a collection of classic Lanna art and explore an old library.
- Finally, wander the gardens at Wat Suan Dok, Flower Garden Temple, where you can check out a 500-year-old bronze Buddha statue, one of the largest in Thailand.
Enjoy The Lanna Style Chedi At Wat Chedi Luang